Artists With Comeback Potential?

EphraimAdamz

Sisqo is by far the most vocally talented on that list.

Lloyd is still relevant in the R&B world -- his lane, where he caters to. He doesn't care about Pop.

Justin Timberlake thinks he's an actor now.

T-Pain really isn't a singer. But he tries. Good for him.

Mario has a nice voice, but he just isn't impressive to me.

---

Having said all of that, obviously Justin would have the best chance of a 'comeback' should he venture back into the music world.

My thoughts entirely, shade inclusive.

• 4 months later...

My opinion has been completely stated in this. Tho I don't think Justin's "comeback" would do anything to rival the response Sexyback got, especially if he dared do anything without Tim. :filenails:

also I think Sisqo's the most vocally talented and performance/dance talented BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR like skip 2nd -4th place on this 1. Mario's good but Sisqo got him beat wit them flips n splits.

Why u aint never tell us you had psychic powers? :lmao:

Judging by Suit & Tie we'll have to see about that :coffee:

Actually, judging by Suit & Tie, he's doing just fine so far. :filenails:

If you don't like the song, that's just your opinion. It already made the top 5 on the Hot 100, and numerous other charts around the world.

• Upvote 1

Actually, judging by Suit & Tie, he's doing just fine so far. :filenails:

If you don't like the song, that's just your opinion. It already made the top 5 on the Hot 100, and numerous other charts around the world.

Off hype, not quality. Same thing happened with Usher when he released Here I Stand after Confessions. The difference is that Love In This Club, Moving Mountains, What's Your Name, and Trading Places are all still better songs than Suit & Tie.

• Upvote 1

Off hype, not quality. Same thing happened with Usher when he released Here I Stand after Confessions. The difference is that Love In This Club, Moving Mountains, What's Your Name, and Trading Places are all still better songs than Suit & Tie.

Again, that's your opinion. :sigh:

• 1 year later...