Name one thing on your "Bucket list"

Bailey

it starts with small things, I cannot explain it ....for some reason I believe seeing the ocean and all its enormity would be like facing God ...nothing is bigger than the ocean

The ocean isn't really a big deal as terms of looking at it.. IMO... The sun is bigger than the ocean and just as important... yet you see that every day... I just think you're going to be disappointed..

See the first black president speak

oh wait.. That's tomorrow

tumblr_m6tzefLqls1qem12do1_r2_500.gif

yea he better be in Ohio.....that state is soooooo important....I know a gay Republican from Ohio he visited this past weekend for the Michigan game, I was supposed to meet him haven't seen him in years, but alas I said no I don't want that....esp with "Goodbye Barak" in his profile :umm:

yea he better be in Ohio.....that state is soooooo important....I know a gay Republican from Ohio he visited this past weekend for the Michigan game, I was supposed to meet him haven't seen him in years, but alas I said no I don't want that....esp with "Goodbye Barak" in his profile :umm:

yeah.. I have this friend who is only supporting Romney because of the other guy and has no idea why he's voting for him... Went off on one of his FB pictures

anyways, as I said... Don't get me wrong bro... it's your bucket list.. but if you never see the ocean before you die... are you less fulfilled?

I wanna meet some of you before I pop it and re-meet the ones I've already met.

I want to be skinny.

If you want to skinny the answer is cigarettes and at least one day on the weekend don't eat and stay up all night partying and don't eat the next day because you'll be sleeping. Just smoke loads!

If you want to skinny the answer is cigarettes and at least one day on the weekend don't eat and stay up all night partying and don't eat the next day because you'll be sleeping. Just smoke loads!

So I can stay up all night just as long as I don't eat or party???

Oh u mean don't eat one day on the weekend and to party on the weekend lol

So I can stay up all night just as long as I don't eat or party???

Oh u mean don't eat one day on the weekend and to party on the weekend lol

No you have to party. It's the dancing all night that burns the calories. And smoking suoresses your appetite.

Check out the post your picture thread to see the latest results of my smokes and partying diet. It really works :)

No you have to party. It's the dancing all night that burns the calories. And smoking suoresses your appetite.

Check out the post your picture thread to see the latest results of my smokes and partying diet. It really works :)

Well I smoke already ^_^. And these Apple Cider Vinergar tablets help surpress my appetite. I'll start partying now :D

OMG no!! :lmao:

a balance diet and exercise, exercise, exercise...

plan meals, note calories...

Ch I tried all that and still look like Ina Garten / Barefoot Contessa :(

yeah.. I have this friend who is only supporting Romney because of the other guy and has no idea why he's voting for him... Went off on one of his FB pictures

anyways, as I said... Don't get me wrong bro... it's your bucket list.. but if you never see the ocean before you die... are you less fulfilled?

Yea because its something in my mind I want....it's not just the ocean, imagine being in Miami? I bet its a lot of fun. And I have been so annoyed at folks on my Facebook all about Romney it's like they treat politics like a sports game, this shit aint a game, you going for Romney for what? Most of the folks I know aren't wealthy and if Romney has his way the middle class will be strangled to all hell, and yet these folks swear they love them some Romney....I be like have a seat

Well I smoke already ^_^. And these Apple Cider Vinergar tablets help surpress my appetite. I'll start partying now :D

losing weight for me is as simple as not drinking and doing moderate exercise, I'm naturally thin and tall but lately I cannot be arsed with any of it

you could try a cleanse.....that would get weight off quick maybe like a 2 week liquid diet cleanse....although I hear those things will fuck with yo mind.

If you can't go out just stay up all night and dance to Janet :)

Janet gave good advice when she talked about eating tissue paper :)

I know!! I tried it and was hooked tbh.

you could try a cleanse.....that would get weight off quick maybe like a 2 week liquid diet cleanse....although I hear those things will fuck with yo mind.

I'm getting a colon cleanse - that's going to be...interested.

If you can't go out just stay up all night and dance to Janet :)

I do that already :D

I know!! I tried it and was hooked tbh.

I'm getting a colon cleanse - that's going to be...interested.

I do that already :D

A colon cleanse is a waste of money. Unscrew the shower head and shoot a bit of water up your butt and then squeeze it out over the toilet.