Tamar Braxton- Love And War

jarrylf

Can you imagine the career she'd have if she wasnt the "TAMAR.com" we know? Her voice/talent is incredible, but her mouth steps in the way of it too much for her own damn good

I think her mouth and image is what is actually helping her now. I don't think it will last long unless she tones it down a bit.

I actually think that she has a bit of a screw loose lol. When Vince went into a coma all the sisters flew out. Then after he woke up they all came. She was mad because all the sisters weren't there WHEN he was waking up. Like they don't live all around the country with their own families and responsibilities lol

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnGp0Y7CJhU&feature=g-u-u

DEM VOCALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!! SHE'S SO GOOD. Her range is really ridiculous. If she didnt have that fuckin attitude and better music back in the day I think she would've been 1 of the best of her generation (Britney, Bey, Christina, Alicia).

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin love this now i just need hot sugar, and that song she did with T.C. i want her to take aubrey o' days goodbye heartbreak and murder it! i know she can
  • Upvote 1

#2!?!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOLY SHIT, Ta-fucking-Mar might single handedly be the start of new life for R&B, I can't take this (jumps in my pool and goes to the bottom to hide for cover or to end LIFE). YOU GO TAMAR

I was just thinking too, I still want a group album with all 5 of them tho.

#2!?!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOLY SHIT, Ta-fucking-Mar might single handedly be the start of new life for R&B, I can't take this (jumps in my pool and goes to the bottom to hide for cover or to end LIFE). YOU GO TAMAR

I was just thinking too, I still want a group album with all 5 of them tho.

See Miguel & Frank Ocean. :w00t:

Tamar could very well spark it for the ladies though, although I think Estelle & Mary did it big for R&B this year with their singles "Thank You" & "Mr. Wrong" respectfully (quality wise, not chart success unfortunately) -_-

• Upvote 1

See Miguel & Frank Ocean. :w00t:

Tamar could very well spark it for the ladies though, although I think Estelle & Mary did it big for R&B this year with their singles "Thank You" & "Mr. Wrong" respectfully (quality wise, not chart success unfortunately) -_-

Frank yes, Miguel no (I LOVE Miguel, he's great, but I'm talkin numbers/chart, hot 100 & R&B success as a R&B artist)

Yea thats better, I really wish Mary's My Life 2 album sparked up the genre for the females like I had hoped, but that album did come and go sadly, not for me tho. But yea R&B (to me) has always had some artist keeping the quality alive, but what they havent had and need is the quality and crossover chart/audience success & recognition. And I think (just judging how great the song is doing) Tamar might accomplish this.

Ugh TAMAR!!! I wanted to me all meh about your song but it's the best rnb track I've heard in a really long time. The vocals and harmonies just slay......

I'm really impressed by the braxtons - it's become clear that Toni is no more talented than the others - she just got lucky. I love both Trina and Tamars offerings. Now for Traci :lmao: