The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to this.  She's an incredible talent, and her performance aesthetic is unmatched.  Her only weakness, in my opinion, has been her unwillingness to work with really GREAT producers (NOT Dj's) who can help her put together a really great, coherent album that explores different elements throughout.  Don't get me wrong - I loved The Fame Monster, Born this way and parts of Art Pop, but sometimes they felt a bit heavy-handed and like there weren't many layers beneath the loud dance production and loud singing.   I'm REALLY hoping that the direction she goes with Ronson will prove to be a magical reinvention for her.  She deserves it.  

• Downvote 1

And the best producer of the 2000's, King Mark Ronson is the producer?!?!?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH This gone be goooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Image result for rihanna dancing gifImage result for Lady Gaga dancing gif

I know you just juant my +1s but I'ma give it to you I'm so excited. :( 

• Upvote 1

I know you just juant my +1s but I'ma give it to you I'm so excited. :( 

I know that was hard for you.....but so am I ^_^

Image result for Lady Gaga sexy gif
 LOL Thank you and I just gave you 1 back!

But no lie, everything about Mark Ronson and his productions just UMPH for me and mixed with how excited I am for this return to slayage, seeing that this will be his production...gave me abone lol...the power of the thought of good music!