The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Lady Gaga Wins Big at Billboard Touring Awards

The 2010 Billboard Touring Awards winners were announced on Friday night in New York City. Lady Gaga took home the Breakthrough Award as well as the Concert Marketing & Promotion Award for her partnership with Virgin Mobile. Gaga’s “Monster Ball” is expected to gross at least $200 million worldwide, becoming one of the most successful tours of all time.

24vqs5i-1.gif

Lady Gaga let Superfan Ryan hear her new single and other songs from the album. Here is his review.

68770_454986099573_10376464573_5135433_1757646_n.jpg

Ryan's reaction to hearing the new single

No words can honestly do the material I heard Justice. Lady GaGa has well and truly topped herself with this record and I didn’t think that was possible. I am a huge fan of The Fame and The Fame Monster but the new material catapults GaGa to another level. The music is so fresh and so liberating and it’s almost like a new genre of music. The lyrics are nothing short of genius, GaGa has spent two years working on this album and it really shows in the music. You can tell that GaGa has spent every minute that God has sent working on the new material; it truly reigns supreme over her previous work. The new music took me to places GaGa’s music has never took me to before, it’s really inspirational, empowering and liberating and it will set you free. I know a lot of you are peeved that the album doesn’t drop until 2011 but it’s honestly worth the wait. Lady GaGa is still tweaking and perfecting the album to make it the best gift possible for her Little Monsters.

Lady GaGa spoke about her love and devotion for her fans in great detail, crediting them as her biggest inspirations, to quote GaGa said “Lady GaGa = Little Monsters”. I could see in her eyes how proud she was when she played the new songs, GaGa was dancing around the room with the biggest and proudest smile on her face and it was beautiful to witness. The songs I have heard from Born This Way are all number one hits, they instantly become my favourites after only one play. I have never heard anything quite like them before, they are so original and they are a first for music in my opinion. Gaga’s attitude, dedication and devotion to the new material was so apparent, minus the fact she has the album title tattooed on her thigh I could tell how proud she is, she credits Born This Way as her greatest work and It’s clear to see why. 2011 is going to be GaGa’s year, it’s going to take her success to a whole new level and it’s going to prove to everyone who has been negative towards GaGa that she truly deserves the success she has achieved. I was permitted to write a fan review on the promise that I do not reveal too much so I’m going to end this review here. Like all of you I am more than excited to hear the finished product in 2011 … It’s going to be EPIC! You are all going to be so proud of Mother Monster.

I hope that Ryan dude's "superfandom" isn't clouding too much, because he really does make it sound amazing. Can't wait to hear it.

Yeah, I don't exactly trust his review because 1 he's a superfan to begin with and she personally played him the tracks, so obviously hes going to freak out. But I do trust she'll blow her previous work out of the water.

I love love love the way she's been looking in London, the hair and the outfits. If the album comes out in January/February, we should be getting a single very soon, no?

Where'd you get Jan/Feb from? The Anderson Cooper interview airs in February, so do you think that would be out after or before the album comes out? Anyway I can stand to wait a little longer. Maybe around December we'll get the single ^_^

I'm a late arrival fan of hers. I have lots of respect for her. I'm always up for people not following a formula and a crowd. Gaga is Gaga and she dosen't give a fuck what people think about her. The only thing she has that I wish Janet would have is fans that appreciate her and don't jump on societie's bandwagon.

Lady Gaga Wins at MTV Europe Music Awards

Lady Gaga won three awards for Best Pop, Best Female and Best Song at the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards which took place in Madrid, Spain on Sunday night. She delivered her acceptance speeches backstage at the Monster Ball in Budapest.

• 4 weeks later...

Alexander of Lady-Gaga.net met with Gaga in her dressing room last night at her show in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The two sat down to chat for almost 20 minutes and, in addition to filming the video below, Gaga revealed the first single will be released February 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g9I8QT8sM4&feature=player_embedded

Christ :umm:

i had a dream about Ms. Gaga the other night. >_<:excited: She was shooting a new video and wanted moi to be apart of it. from what i can remember, the video involved sheep, a gay orgy and snow :blink: . We all had on these white outfits with these over dramatic hats with feathers and during the dance break, Gaga thought that I was getting to much of the attention and she ordered me off the set and cut me out of the video. :cry:

Anywho, I must be really starting to like her because I rarely dream about celebrities.

i had a dream about Ms. Gaga the other night. >_<:excited: She was shooting a new video and wanted moi to be apart of it. from what i can remember, the video involved sheep, a gay orgy and snow :blink: . We all had on these white outfits with these over dramatic hats with feathers and during the dance break, Gaga thought that I was getting to much of the attention and she ordered me off the set and cut me out of the video. :cry:

Anywho, I must be really starting to like her because I rarely dream about celebrities.

what in gay hell :lmao:

I had a dream about Nicki Minaj last night -_- I was going to her birthday party >_<

Gaga nominated for 6 Grammys

2b2b2b2b2bladygagabacks.jpg

Album of the Year

"The Fame Monster"

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance

"Bad Romance"

Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals

“Telephone” featuring Beyoncé

Best Pop Vocal Album

“The Fame Monster”

Best Dance Recording

“Dance In The Dark”