The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

The Fame Monster Named Best-Selling Album of 2010

Lady Gaga’s debut album The Fame, which was re-released as The Fame Monster in 2009, was named the best-selling album of 2010 with almost 6 million copies sold worldwide.

The Fame Monster 8-track EP has sold an additional 1 million copies, despite being released only in selected countries.

:dance:

Lady Gaga Named Vogue’s Best-Dressed of 2010

Vogue has named Lady Gaga as the best-dressed woman of the year. The magazine praised Gaga for her unique sense of style which “was theatrically avant-garde and wildly, irreverently witty, returning a much-needed sense of humor and unbridled imagination to fashion.”

Lady Gaga will appear on the March cover of U.S. Vogue.

:blush:

Vogue voted the most expensive toilet paper of 2010 -_-

LADY GAGA ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATES FOR SINGLE & ALBUM

2e6906p.jpg

Lady Gaga’s little monsters received a new year’s treat from their idol, who tweeted what appears to be the release date for her new single and album Born This Way, along with this revealing photo.

“THE SONG 2 13 11 THE RECORD 5 23 11,” said the pop superstar. Note that May 23 is actually a Monday and most albums are released on the traditional Tuesday in the U.S. She also included the lyrics to her single.

I’m beautiful in my way, ’cause God makes no mistakes, I’m on the right track baby, I was Born This Way.

Don’t hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you’re set. I’m on the right track baby, I was Born This Way.

http://www.rap-up.com/page/2/

LADY GAGA ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATES FOR SINGLE & ALBUM

2e6906p.jpg

Lady Gaga’s little monsters received a new year’s treat from their idol, who tweeted what appears to be the release date for her new single and album Born This Way, along with this revealing photo.

“THE SONG 2 13 11 THE RECORD 5 23 11,” said the pop superstar. Note that May 23 is actually a Monday and most albums are released on the traditional Tuesday in the U.S. She also included the lyrics to her single.

I’m beautiful in my way, ’cause God makes no mistakes, I’m on the right track baby, I was Born This Way.

Don’t hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you’re set. I’m on the right track baby, I was Born This Way.

http://www.rap-up.com/page/2/

I can't waittttttttttttttttttttt

Gary revealed "Grey Label" her collaboration with Polaroid

products.jpg

polaroidces.jpg

Combining technology, fashion and art like only Gary can, the trio of products includes an instant photo printer, a pair of image-capturing sunglasses and a digital camera with built-in printer.

Welcome to the future. B)

gagacnbc.jpg

• 1 month later...

One of my friends sent me this video on YouTube :lmao: Looks like Lady Gaga's sister Natali is going the slutty route.

The song is called . . . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . . . "Makin' A Sex Tape"

*DEAD*

Is she coming for big sis?

:ph34r:I actually kind of like this trash, a lot better than Lady Gaga's new turd of a song :ph34r:

it sounds stupid, dumb, idotic, trashy, shitty, catastrophic..............................love it

I agree with the underlined :lol: I would have agreed with all 5 earlier but this song is quickly becoming a guilty pleasure :lmao: all she needs is a feature from Lil' Wayne or maybe Lil' Kim or Nicki Minaj :excited::lmao: Natali is coming for you Gaga! Haha!