The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Think abut it... If she wins this Oscar then her album is probably gonna be shit

If she doesn't win.. She has something to work towards.. And pain.. So her album will be FIYAH :asham: 

No her album will hopefully be better than that last thing she tried to do 

She can take the Oscar, if we need to give her some drama we can take the fiancé. :coffee:

I have a feeling it's going to be amazing. :wub: 

She can take the Oscar, if we need to give her some drama we can take the fiancé. :coffee:

I have a feeling it's going to be amazing. :wub: 

LMAO she is so going to win the Oscar.. Did you see who she's up against :lmao: Her song is about Rape.. The other songs are straight trash. If she doesn't win.. We riot

I'm indifferent.. I was hoping Rihanna was going to come hard and she disappointed 

Gaga is now a bonafide Hollywood star. She's not looked at as a gimmick anymore and I think she set out to prove she's not what everyone thought or tried to say she was. I'm proud of her and trust she's gained fans in Hollywood as well as older fans in general.

her fans are nowhere near as bad as the hive or as dumb lol

I never said that though. I said they make me feel the way the hive makes you all feel :lmao:. My Twitter was literally "YAAS GAGA" all the time. Britney and Gaga stans did my nut in but I'm so glad I've taken a step back from stanning. I'm too old for that shit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wait holy shit there's a rumor she's performing from SPACE. Remember that rumor?? WHAT IF SHE'S GONNA DO IT MONDAY. OMG. DO YOU SEE THE ROCKET IN THE STILL OF THE VIDEO????

LIVE FROM SPACE:o

http://gagadaily.com/uploads/stories/monthly_2016_02/lady-gaga-intel.jpg.c7ab3923cbe78325cd0bd482cdd8a50b.jpg

HOW DO YOU FUCKING EMBED A GODDAMN PICTURE ON THIS FORUM. :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: 

Edited by NeonGold

• 2 weeks later...

True, shit got REAL.....and nobody will be talking about his performance tomorrow.................Im sorry I really am kind of snarky about this, like I didn't know how badly I wanted this for her until they didn't say her name like, damn, I REALLY thought it was a no-brainer lol....and I find his song so blah, like on all levels....

• Upvote 1

Sam Smith though? Really? I mean Gaga's song is not that good but it deserved it more than that trash. I heard he got dragged by Dustin Lance Black

Bitch IM SAYIN!!! lol Im not that big on Sam honestly, but he has songs that touch me, and this song is trying to hard but it aint that good...

• Upvote 1

...........................................................................................................................................................:mellow: .......... I kinda feel for him cause obviously he wasn't aware, and he was just trying to be funny