The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

The singles will flop no matter when the videos are released

Main stage is great and all but if the song is shit then what's the point

Regardless of the chart positions, her national TV performances boost the sales, It's artists right now out here with shitty songs and shitty singles that go top 10, it's just about nowing what your draw is. Her video's SLAY & are mostly original, most of the best videos of the last 15yrs, but what she does on stage for award shows and TV performances slay that, and is probably the only chick right now that legit does it right where they design specific performances for the specific shows, and it's all different from the tour. So regardless of the song, as with the case with Applause, if she performed Perfect Illusion live maybe a week or 2 after it came out, it would've gotten to top 10 because she would've been amazing and everyone would've talked about it and got it up the charts more than doing the video release during fuckin Scream Queens (ugh).

Regardless of the chart positions, her national TV performances boost the sales, It's artists right now out here with shitty songs and shitty singles that go top 10, it's just about nowing what your draw is. Her video's SLAY & are mostly original, most of the best videos of the last 15yrs, but what she does on stage for award shows and TV performances slay that, and is probably the only chick right now that legit does it right where they design specific performances for the specific shows, and it's all different from the tour. So regardless of the song, as with the case with Applause, if she performed Perfect Illusion live maybe a week or 2 after it came out, it would've gotten to top 10 because she would've been amazing and everyone would've talked about it and got it up the charts more than doing the video release during fuckin Scream Queens (ugh).

Her numbers are slacking... She's losing her demographic with every new album. Her albums are getting worse and worse critically (which, according to you matters more than chart positions). 

She went with the whole with the country pop-route (You & I) and for what? Who asked for that? Shes from New York 0_o She's trying to be "different" but there's no growth. People want pop Gaga.. not Joanne  

Performing on SNL will boost sales for nearly anyone. SNL is highly popular and of course people tuned in to see her and Tom Hanks and the single she sang was perfect since it's the best song on the album and the only song worth keeping but praising her as if Damita Joanne is this epic record... it is not. Stop pretending 

Y'all missed it! I just watched some of her #DiveBarTour live on facebook. She's still awesome. A fan in the crowd who was front row had a can of beer and was fist pumping and beer was coming out, Gaga took that can and poured that shit all over herself with no fucks given. I loved every second!

• Upvote 1

Y'all missed it! I just watched some of her #DiveBarTour live on facebook. She's still awesome. A fan in the crowd who was front row had a can of beer and was fist pumping and beer was coming out, Gaga took that can and poured that shit all over herself with no fucks given. I loved every second!

:umm:  Ew

The album doesn't have much replay value to me. However there are a few songs that I do really really like. Baring in mind I've only heard the standard version.

Standouts to me are Diamond Heart, Joanne, Sinner's Prayer and Angel Down. Hey Girl was cute but underwhelming, On paper it looks great - I mean to awesome singers together. But it's not as stellar as I was hoping it to be - my own fault for having expectations. 

I'm wondering what made her release an album like this. Her last two albums weren't really all that to scream about success-wise. I guess she realised she'd never be able to match her glory days of The Fame so why even bother to compete with that. I guess she doesn't want to be like MJ constantly trying to match Thriller which I feel like she was doing with the last two. I appreciate that she took a risk like that. It's not going to pay off but kudos to making music you like rather than music you think you have to make to appease the fickle public. If only the music was better.

Edited by Dammn Bu

The Fame wasn't THAT grand.. but you're right. She can't match it creatively 

How do you mean grand? I think it was great creatively and off course huge success-wise :unsure:

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

I remember her saying back when she was doing AHS:Hotel that the show would influence her new music...so im wondering what happend?! This album should be inspired by The Countess, that would have worked so much better.

I fucks with Gaga, but I cant subscribe to Mother Monster being stripped down and basic.

• 1 month later...

She's still pushing that shit song :umm: 

it stalled at #52 on Billboard :lmao: 

bruh why u always attemptin to go in on Gaga? Ur reveling in the fact that her song isn't hitting it out the park and my question to u is....why?

ive said before that I'm not an actual fan of hers, but like I've also said before, she seems like a genuinely kind person to her fans and those around her.. why do u get off on her perceived "misfortunes"..?

bruh why u always attemptin to go in on Gaga? Ur reveling in the fact that her song isn't hitting it out the park and my question to u is....why?

ive said before that I'm not an actual fan of hers, but like I've also said before, she seems like a genuinely kind person to her fans and those around her.. why do u get off on her perceived "misfortunes"..?

I don't have to attempt to go in. I went in, took a nap, jerked off, and left without cleaning up.

So, she's kind to her fans. What does that have to do with her continuing to market and promote shit singles to the general public? 

Edited by Game

I don't have to attempt to go in. I went in, took a nap, jerked off, and left without cleaning up.

So, she's kind to her fans. What does that have to do with her continuing to market and promote shit singles to the general public? 

my point is...why do u feel good about shittin on her all the time? does it piss u off that she's playing the SB?

Where did I say I felt good? :unsure: 

No. She's going to rock out with her great songs at the SB as long as she leaves Joanne at home like the public left it in stores. 

When you posted little "lmao" emojis, that implies you're getting a kick out it...

But I think I just figured it out... you're bitter towards her because you like/love her but you're just not a fan of her latest offering and you feel let down... am I getting any warmer? if not then oh well cuz I just smoked a bowl and oh well idgaf anymore ??.. I think I'm on the right track tho ? 

When you posted little "lmao" emojis, that implies you're getting a kick out it...

But I think I just figured it out... you're bitter towards her because you like/love her but you're just not a fan of her latest offering and you feel let down... am I getting any warmer? if not then oh well cuz I just smoked a bowl and oh well idgaf anymore ??.. I think I'm on the right track tho ? 

Uhhh no. It implies that it's funny af

I have never purchased an album or tour ticket to see Gaga. I admire pop culture and pop music and Gaga spit on both with Joanne. I'm not bitter. Nothing to be bitter about anything concerning Gaga. Just go smoke your dope. I've been doing this for years :coffee: Bishes fall like dominoes 

Edited by Game

Uhhh no. It implies that it's funny af

I have never purchased an album or tour ticket to see Gaga. I admire pop culture and pop music and Gaga spit on both with Joanne. I'm not bitter. Nothing to be bitter about anything concerning Gaga. Just go smoke your dope. I've been doing this for years :coffee: Bishes fall like dominoes 

yeah you're bitter... have a good weekend bruddah!