The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Anderson Cooper on his upcoming interview with GaGa:

Straight-as-an-Arrow media personality Anderson Cooper has found a new drinking buddy in the most unlikeliest of places: Lady Gaga.

His 60 Minutes interview with outre sensation won’t air until the night of the 2011 Grammy Awards next February, but Anderson’s already dropping nuggets about what he calls one of his most memorable sit-downs ever. Cooper hung out with the Grammy-winning provacateur in England last month, but when it came to relaxing ahead of their taped chat session, Gaga had some interesting ways of unwinding.

“We actually ended up that day in a pub in London drinking Jameson, which I don’t really drink,” the longtime host of CNN’s Anderson 360 told The Insider Friday. “So, she got me to drink, like, two of them. And by the end, I was ready to have the interview be over, because I really sort of couldn’t ask anymore questions.”

“She’s obviously a fascinating person,” he added. “What’s great about ’60 Minutes’ is you spend a lot of time with the person you’re profiling. So to be able to spend a couple weekends with [Gaga] in various places over the course of several months, it’s really cool. And it’s really interesting….I’m learning stuff about her I never saw before.”

Straight-as-an-Arrow media personality Anderson Cooper has found a new drinking buddy in the most unlikeliest of places: Lady Gaga.

His 60 Minutes interview with outre sensation won’t air until the night of the 2011 Grammy Awards next February, but Anderson’s already dropping nuggets about what he calls one of his most memorable sit-downs ever. Cooper hung out with the Grammy-winning provacateur in England last month, but when it came to relaxing ahead of their taped chat session, Gaga had some interesting ways of unwinding.

“We actually ended up that day in a pub in London drinking Jameson, which I don’t really drink,” the longtime host of CNN’s Anderson 360 told The Insider Friday. “So, she got me to drink, like, two of them. And by the end, I was ready to have the interview be over, because I really sort of couldn’t ask anymore questions.”

“She’s obviously a fascinating person,” he added. “What’s great about ’60 Minutes’ is you spend a lot of time with the person you’re profiling. So to be able to spend a couple weekends with [Gaga] in various places over the course of several months, it’s really cool. And it’s really interesting….I’m learning stuff about her I never saw before.”

The straightest gay man ever..I wub him.. :wub: You know you're hot when women know you're gay and still would let them stab their pussy! :wub::wub:

SO excited for this to air. I love that she got him drunk :lmao:

So... Goohillaquanda hasn't had a number 1 since pokerface, meanwhile in her absence all of the popsluts have gotten multiple number ones, even P!nk for godsakes (the popsluts are the trinity of Katy, K3$ha and Rifoofoo). I wonder if the Goog will be able to get a number 1... ever again :unsure: Now that she's not a popslut and she's a political provocateur. That doesn't sell -_- I guess that's why she decided to make the album SOUND commercial, so she can rule the Chahts while making her point.

Gaga is my shepherd and I will not doubt her. Time for The Goog and the Britter Fritters to show these whores how it's done :shifty: