Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

did we forget who kilt the "BOY BAND" phase of American history... it sure wasnt the Backstreet Boys or 98 Disease :coffee: ... it was Justin... featuring those 4 or 5 other grown ass men

but if we talk about Beyonce... DC3 stats gets thrown in to the mix despite her downward spiraling career

No Backstreet Boys won that phase convincingly. *NSync had the lead singer/back up format that helped Justin launch his solo career.

That said I'm curious about his comeback. This is a ripe opportunity to prove that he can be a major innovator. 2012 was probably the worse year in music imo as radio is the most homogenized as it's ever been. If Justin can really move the industry forward with his material, I'll get on his bandwagon.

did we forget who kilt the "BOY BAND" phase of American history... it sure wasnt the Backstreet Boys or 98 Disease :coffee: ... it was Justin... featuring those 4 or 5 other grown ass men

but if we talk about Beyonce... DC3 stats gets thrown in to the mix despite her downward spiraling career

what point are you trying to make I been said Beyonce is over she may as well stay at home wit dat baby we never see, I bet she look like her daddy >_<

I CANNOT STAND YOU! LMAO :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I can't with ya'll even trying it calling him the king for several reasons one of which is the fact he has only put out two albums 1 and a 1/2 of which was good ....gurl Ch. :filenails:

exactly

Your opinion is noted but his legacy and anticipation says otherwise :coffee:

what legacy? please explain :wtf:

what point are you trying to make I been said Beyonce is over she may as well stay at home wit dat baby we never see, I bet she look like her daddy >_<

Blue Ivy right here all growed up

641285630_zps2375dc35.jpg

• Upvote 1

thats speculation...

In early December, Perez Hilton reported that Beyonce and Jay-Z were spotted in the studio together, but a follow-up report suggested that Justin was in the studio with them as well! While some believed that Justin would be featured on Beyonce’s upcoming new album, others are beginning to wonder if Justin’s highly anticipated new single, to be released at midnight on Monday Jan. 14, will feature the high-profile couple. At the time of the initial spotting, Justin’s new album was a big secret

“MADE A MOVIE WIT THE LEGEND TIMBALAND GOT SUM HEAT COMIN SOON BEYONCÈ, JAY-Z, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IM WORKIN #HowBoutU.” Soon after, Carl deleted the tweet.

speculation

why do people think everybody's anticipating Justin coming back? No one's checking for him

let's see ....

because ppl usually want to see what the next project will be like following a hugely successful album and the fact that its been 6 years only adds more to the anticipation. Whether its successful or not ..that remains to be seen but one thing thats for certain is that NO ONE was checking for and/or anticipating "The King of FLOP & B" -Usher's last 3 albums. Examine your fav before you start tryna talk about his rival. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

let's see ....

because ppl usually want to see what the next project will be like following a hugely successful album and the fact that its been 6 years only adds more to the anticipation. Whether its successful or not ..that remains to be seen but one thing thats for certain is that NO ONE was checking for and/or anticipating "The King of FLOP & B" -Usher's last 3 albums. Examine your fav before you start tryna talk about his rival. :lol: :lol:

lol idk why Usher's in this. I like him but he ain't one of my faves and i've never owned a single album from him. Nobody's talking about Justin...nobody's anticipating

lol idk why Usher's in this.

I like him but he ain't one of my faves and i've never owned a single album from him. Nobody's talking about Justin...nobody's anticipating

Simply a taste of your own meds - You and Eff are the main ones that mention JT when Usher's name is present. SPARE ME. :asham:

...and who are you referring to? Usher or Justin?

let's see ....

You stay bringing up Usher. It's like clockwork

• Upvote 1