I'm Breathless - 'Vogue'

Erotica - 'Where Life Begins' & 'Secret Garden'

Bedtime Stories - 'Bedtime Story'

Ray of Light - 'The Power of Good-Bye'

Music - 'Impressive Instant'

American Life - 'Intervention'

Confessions on a Dance Floor - 'Get Together'

Hard Candy :umm: - 'Miles Away,' I guess

Out of all her soundtracks and compilations, my favorites are "Into the Groove" and "Time Stood Still." :cheer:

Come to think of it, there isn't much else to choose from. Save for The Immaculate Collection, her compilations haven't given us much.

You're right, I hadn't thought about that. :asham: 'I Want You' is one of my good favorites, though.

Oh and my favorite song from a soundtrack is 'Time Stood Still'. :wub:

"Time Stood Still." :cheer:

:D

"Revolver" :wub:

NoCheer.gif

'I Want You' is a Marvin Gaye cover. It's actually really good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gm_FD68IH8&hd=1

I still need to get into Massive Attack. >_<

'Time Stood Still' is from The Next Best Thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOlZ84rWBmw

:wub:

Oh I have heard "I Want You," it's good. I like the other too, I'm surprised I've never heard of it.

Gal Massive Attack is amazing. I'm not well-versed on the group's entire discography, but of the three albums I'm familiar with, "Black Milk," "Mezzanine," "Unfinished Symphony," and "Splitting The Atom" are among the best tracks. Give them a listen when you get a chance.

Oh I have heard "I Want You," it's good. I like the other too, I'm surprised I've never heard of it.

Gal Massive Attack is amazing. I'm not well-versed on the group's entire discography, but of the three albums I'm familiar with, "Black Milk," "Mezzanine," "Unfinished Symphony," and "Splitting The Atom" are among the best tracks. Give them a listen when you get a chance.

I love 'Unfinished Symphony'. It's the only song of theirs that I know. :asham:

Madonna - 'Borderline'

Like a Virgin - 'Material Girl'

True Blue - 'Papa Don't Preach'

Like a Prayer - 'Express Yourself'

Erotica - 'Bad Girl'

Bedtime Stories - 'Human Nature'

Ray of Light - 'Drowned World'

Music - 'What It Feels Like For A Girl'

American Life - 'Hollywood'

Confessions on a Dance Floor - 'How High'

Hard Candy - 'Give It 2 Me'

My fav song from each album tends to change quite often, but by soundtrack and compilation measures, nothing is seeing 'This Used To Be My Playground'. Nuh-thing.

I completely forgot about that song. :asham: Hell, Something To Remember altogether. I still prefer "Justify My Love" though.

I have the whole Mezzanine album... they're a bit too thick and dark for me. It depresses me, more than anything, and sounds like a soundtrack for a drama/murder film.

Unfinished Sympathy is GREAT though. And yes, that's really what it's called. I always thought it was "Symphony," too.

Madonna FansThe World Rejoice: New Album Due in Spring 2012

1193629-madonna-venice-617-409.jpg

Madonna's 12th studio album will be released in the spring of 2012, with its first single due out in February or March.

The diva announced the news herself in an interview with Sweden's Sveriges Television (SVT) in Venice, Italy. Madonna is there to promote her film "W.E.," which premiered out of competition at the Venice Film Festival on Thursday, Sept. 1.

Madonna says that she's "started a little bit of work in the studio" for the forthcoming album and will continue recording in "New York, until the end of the year" when she returns to the United States. The entertainer began working on the album officially on July 4, as confirmed by her manager Guy Oseary, via a tweet. That day marked her "1st day in the recording studio for the new album."

She also didn't correct the interviewer when he mentioned how she was re-teaming with producer William Orbit, which would seem to indicate a confirmation of their collaboration. Orbit co-produced and co-wrote the bulk of Madonna's 1998 album "Ray of Light." The set debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200, has sold 3.9 million copies in the U.S. according to Nielsen SoundScan and won the Grammy Award for best pop album.

The as-yet-untitled new album will be her first studio release after leaving Warner Bros. Records and entering into an all-encompassing deal with Live Nation. Her final Warner Bros. studio set, "Hard Candy," debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and has sold 739,000 in the U.S. It spawned the hit single, "4 Minutes," featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, which peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/madonna-fans-rejoice-new-album-due-in-spring-1005338582.story

vy7fah.jpg

I have the whole Mezzanine album... they're a bit too thick and dark for me. It depresses me, more than anything, and sounds like a soundtrack for a drama/murder film.

Unfinished Sympathy is GREAT though. And yes, that's really what it's called. I always thought it was "Symphony," too.

-_- I take it you don't like Heligoland either then?

Oop, lls. I never get it right. It is great though.