The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

I'm just hoping the puffiness goes away soon. That's what seems to happen. She swells up when she gets injections or whatever, but her face should look human in a few months.

Oh and here's some even newer pics from what I assume to be some other WE event

11-09-01-madonna-we-premiere-venice-02.jpg

She looks healthier here. Sorry they're all attached.

she still looks really swollen, I love Madge, I just hope she has taken some time to put together a great album and tour, I look forward to her work, she has consistently put out some good music over the last decade and continues to be the Queen of Pop, now I wish Janet was the queen, but Janet slipped a few things more important than a nipple, Janet's music slipped and that was what carried her to begin with, that and her image, which is hard to convey when music videos don't really matter anymore.

Obsessed with what? :asham:

LMAO! That shit equates to stanning and you damn well know it. :lmao:

KII! Don't play dumb.

There you go again misusing the word.... I'd understand your immature comments if I went all Austin on them by reading everyone their rights for shading Madonna's plastic surgery and claiming that they're just jealous. All I said was that the comments are redundant, which they are. Anyway, It's the only thing the gerls can get on her about. :asham:

Now crawl out of my ass.

I mean, you're the one that created this thread so I guess that makes you a stan? Ch...

KII! Don't play dumb.

There you go again misusing the word.... I'd understand your immature comments if I went all Austin on them by reading everyone their rights for shading Madonna's plastic surgery and claiming that they're just jealous. All I said was that the comments are redundant which they are. Anyway, It's the only thing the gerls can get on her about. :asham:

Now crawl out of my ass.

And there you go again living in stan-denial. :sigh: You do understand my comments, that's why you're so rattled right now. The comments on her surgery are valid for as long as she keeps doing it.

Babe, I love you, but don't flatter yourself. :lol:

I'm just hoping the puffiness goes away soon. That's what seems to happen. She swells up when she gets injections or whatever, but her face should look human in a few months.

Oh and here's some even newer pics from what I assume to be some other WE event

11-09-01-madonna-we-premiere-venice-02.jpg

She looks healthier here. Sorry they're all attached.

SHE LOOKS EFFING INCREDIBLE :cheer:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And there you go again living in stan-denial. :sigh: You do understand my comments, that's why you're so rattled right now. The comments on her surgery are valid for as long as she keeps doing it.

I LOVE Madonna I paid over 3000.00 dollars in a decade to see her, BUT her plastic surgery was too late, she damned those that had it done in the 90's now she found herself needing it and the shit was late, they say if you get small jobs done in your 30s you won't need an overhaul as drastic as hers was

IIL.gif

I LOVE Madonna I paid over 3000.00 dollars in a decade to see her, BUT her plastic surgery was too late, she damned those that had it done in the 90's now she found herself needing it and the shit was late, they say if you get small jobs done in your 30s you won't need an overhaul as drastic as hers was

IIL.gif

I love her too. I finally got to see her live a few years ago and she didn't disappoint. This doesn't look as drastic as the last couple of times, although it's still noticeable.

Madonna film slammed by critics

Pop superstar Madonna's latest film effort W.E. has bombed with critics, who have branded the movie "extraordinarily silly" and "insubstantial".

The Like A Virgin hitmaker stepped behind the camera for the royal drama, which documents the scandalous relationship between Britain's King Edward VIII and American divorcee Wallis Simpson. The monarch abdicated from his royal position in 1936 after their love affair became public.

W.E. had its world premiere at the Venice Film Festival in Italy on Thursday, and the first reviews of the film are less than complimentary.

A writer for Britain's The Independent declares, "The film is no masterpiece", while a review in U.K. newspaper The Times states, "Whole scenes could easily be pop videos or perfume adverts. W.E. is about shiny surfaces."

The movie receives a single star rating from Britain's The Guardian, with critic Xan Brooks declaring, "What an extraordinarily silly, preening, fatally mishandled film this is... Her direction is so all over the shop that it barely qualifies as direction at all. W.E. gives us slo-mo and jump cuts and a crawling crane shot up a tree in Balmoral, but they are all just tricks without a purpose."

Grazia's Emma Pritchard Jones adds, "Ultimately, it's as insubstantial as the midnight blue chiffon dress Wallis wears to dine with the King."

However, not all the write-ups are as scathing - Britain's Daily Telegraph reviewer calls the royal biopic "better than expected" and "not without amusing moments".

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2011/09/02/18632861-wenn-story.html

---

Oh dear.

Just like your denial when it comes to Nicki and Katy?

No, you just pop up every time I comment on certain artists because you're obsessed with me.

The comments on her surgery are redundant.

Uh, no. I'm a huge Madonna fan, but you'll notice I didn't put the blinders on when these pics surfaced. You, however... :whistle:

You're making a mountain out of a molehill. All I said was that the comments regarding her surgery are redundant.

Why is this woman still trying too run away from being the old broad she is..... cant stand this old ugly heffa

you know you my boo and everything, but if you dont like her then why the f*ck are you in her thread? :blink::unsure::mellow:

anywho, not feeling the fact that this is her official thread and we have all these comments about her f*cked up face...not cool people. :rolleyes: lets focus on the music please -_-

• Upvote 1

*random post* My favorite song from each album...

Madonna: "Holiday"

Like A Virgin: "Dress You Up" ("Into the Groove" if we count the re-release)

True Blue: "Open Your Heart"

Like A Prayer: "Like A Prayer" (my most played song ^_^)

I'm Breathless: "Vogue" (no contest lol)

Erotica: "Rain"

Bedtime Stories: "Secret"

Ray of Light: "Frozen"

Music: "Music"

American Life: "Nobody Knows Me"

Confession on a Dance Floor: "Jump"

Hard Candy: "Dance 2Night"

from a soundtrack: "I'll Remember"

^_^

My favorites from each album are:

Madonna - 'Burning Up'

Like a Virgin - 'Dress You Up'

True Blue - 'Live to Tell'

Like a Prayer - 'Like a Prayer'

I'm Breathless - 'Vogue'

Erotica - 'Rain'

Bedtime Stories - 'Secret'

Ray of Light - 'Frozen'

Music - 'Music'

American Life - 'American Life'

Confessions on a Dance Floor - 'Jump'

Hard Candy - 'Give It 2 Me'

In order of my ranking of her albums:

01. Ray Of Light: "Skin."

02. American Life: "X-Static Process."

03. Music: "Paradise (Not For Me)."

04. Bedtime Stories: "Secret."

05. Like A Prayer: "Like A Prayer."

06. Erotica: "Erotica." "Waiting" is an extremely close second.

07. Confessions On A Dancefloor: "Forbidden Love."

08. True Blue: "Live To Tell."

09. Like A Virgin: "Like A Virgin."

10. I'm Breathless: "Vogue."

11. Madonna: "Holiday."

12. Moulded Candy: "Miles Away."

Also, "Justify My Love" is my favorite song from all those featured on her compilations.