The Pleasure Principle Appreciation Thread

SloLove

this is my all time favorite Janet song

I love the album version

the shep pettibone remix took it to another level

she even use his remix for the video :wub: :wub:

i loved that she opened with this at the essence...there were 3 of her all doing 3 different routines...it was hot

"You know what came in between you and me, human differential"

Still all time favorite......you can't keep your eyes off of her during the entire video from start to end. It's one of her grandest moments....finally we got a real sense of what Janet might dance like at some random house party or club....especially how she grooves during the choruses.

It was a done deal after this......icon status delivered at the age right before her 21st birthday!

"You know what came in between you and me, human differential"

Still all time favorite......you can't keep your eyes off of her during the entire video from start to end. It's one of her grandest moments....finally we got a real sense of what Janet might dance like at some random house party or club....especially how she grooves during the choruses.

It was a done deal after this......icon status delivered at the age right before her 21st birthday!

:dance::dance::dance: yall getting me all excited again

Debbie Downer comment: I've never really cared for this song. I only like it when it comes on on the radio or something. Never understood the hype. :unsure:

I didn't care for it on first listen..I remember it played on the radio and I was like..ok..but then the video premiered and the rest was history..

I didn't care for it on first listen..I remember it played on the radio and I was like..ok..but then the video premiered and the rest was history..

The video doesn't do much for me tbh. -_- Along with "If", PP is Janet's most overrated songs and videos.

Archived