NEW JANET PHOTOS 2/20

He just wanted her in the video as an homage to the song. It would introduce her to this generation who only know of the current pop girls. :sigh::umm:

Then what? these kids dont buy no music and will not support nobody older than beyonce...janet already has her fanbase and these little kids who dont know music isnt it...point blank period

• Upvote 1

Then what? these kids dont buy no music and will not support nobody older than beyonce...janet already has her fanbase and these little kids who dont know music isnt it...point blank period

I'm glad you can look into the future. Regardless, they can go back into her catalog and listen to her masterpieces. :umm:

I'm glad you can look into the future. Regardless, they can go back into her catalog and listen to her masterpieces. :umm:

:lmao:

It's called promo :thumbup:

I really hope she did it, it'd be so great for her to be apart of that, great for both of them. Obviously he needs her more than she needs this, but it's a great opportunity none the less.

If she isn't in the video......the braids are such a tease lol.

• Upvote 1

I thought they premiered the video on 106 & Flop yesterday?

They did? but there is nothing online about that :unsure:

Janice better not play with me, She done did a video with the grotesc leprechaun, a video with Beanie Man, a song with Stinky,a remix with Elephant Man and shot THAT video with THAT wig for Nada so she better serve me the damn PJ Video.

She better NOT flip the finger to a video by one of the hottest rappers with an amazing debut album who is stanning for her left tit and flip the bird to another chance at relevancy and hype...

I WILL NOT DEAL, I CANNOT DEAL

dd1shjpg_zpsf2dcbb5f.gif

• Upvote 2

:lmao:

It's called promo :thumbup:

I really hope she did it, it'd be so great for her to be apart of that, great for both of them. Obviously he needs her more than she needs this, but it's a great opportunity none the less.

If she isn't in the video......the braids are such a tease lol.

My thoughts exactly. :umm:

They did? but there is nothing online about that :unsure:

Janice better not play with me, She done did a video with the grotesc leprechaun, a video with Beanie Man, a song with Stinky,a remix with Elephant Man and shot THAT video with THAT wig for Nada so she better serve me the damn PJ Video.

She better NOT flip the finger to a video by one of the hottest rappers with an amazing debut album who is stanning for her left tit and flip the bird to another chance at relevancy and hype...

I WILL NOT DEAL, I CANNOT DEAL

dd1shjpg_zpsf2dcbb5f.gif

:lmao: :lmao: @ that gif. Kendrick was so sincere in him wanting Janhova in the video. He was stanning left and right.."artist to artist"..I respect that. I mean, Janhova has influenced everyone, so she can return the favor..especially for a new artist who happens to be hip hop. :umm:

as for you...again! these young folks dont do that! they know who janet is but they will not take the time to go back in time. Im reading your future involes my foot in your ass

My thoughts exactly. :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: @ that gif. Kendrick was so sincere in him wanting Janhova in the video. He was stanning left and right.."artist to artist"..I respect that. I mean, Janhova has influenced everyone, so she can return the favor..especially for a new artist who happens to be hip hop. :umm:

Exactly. He has been STANNING for her and it feels amazing because not only is he an hip hop artist but he is also amazing at what he does and is from a younger generation. She better grab them Justice braids and shoot the video :tear:

• Upvote 1

Exactly. He has been STANNING for her and it feels amazing because not only is he an hip hop artist but he is also amazing at what he does and is from a younger generation. She better grab them Justice braids and shoot the video :tear:

he's doing that to get her fanbase...bet he cant name her albums...it'll be like nelly calling the velvet rope the velvet rose. and it didnt work when she did the plies song so no no no no no

he's doing that to get her fanbase...bet he cant name her albums...it'll be like nelly calling the velvet rope the velvet rose. and it didnt work when she did the plies song so no no no no no

So it's completely impossible that he can be apart of her fanbase? And you're bassing that assumption that he "can't name her albums" based off of what? And this song is better than that plies song in every single way imaginable, they only sadly share a genre.