Janet is FUCKING married!

Escapade

Exclusive: Janet Jackson Confirms Marriage!

Janet_Jackson_Wissam_Al_Mana_130225_360.jpg

February 25, 2013

Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!

PHOTOS - The Most Glamorous Oscar Gowns

In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to ET, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."

VIDEO - Prince Michael Jackson is ET's Newest Correspondant

"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet"

Congratulations to the happy couple!

http://www.etonline.com/news/130989_Janet_Jackson_Married_Wissam_Al_Mana/index.html

• Upvote 2

She now has more than enough money to open an label, release music and buy the albums till she gets a 40+ platinum certification. No excuses to not release music now.

Gimme them BOPS Janet

iVQPqEegWdaxW_zps7b6b0eb0.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No prenup! Lawd, she was already set for life..now she's just IS. Goddess. :yahoo:

He's not musically involved, which would be a first for her marriages and long term public relationships.

And I'm happy for Janet, but after 2 secret weddings, I'm NOT surprised. It's just another day and I still love her hehe.

I prayed this would happen. They look so good togetha. She finally got her a real KING. So happy for her. I literally just gagged, Im on the phone with my best friend and she is telling about a serious situation that happened to her and when I saw this I had to put that bitch on hold and scream...Im trying to be there for my friend and she is all sad and shit and I should be sad with her, but Im so happy right now. I soooo want to hang up on her right now. Janhova deliver me and be the dial tone. -_-

• Upvote 2