Janet is FUCKING married!

Escapade

well damn, guess whats left is the secret baby she be hiding

"The rumours regarding a secret child are simply not true. My child has been in the public eye for the last 7 years and is currently dominating charts all over the world. With love, Janet and Rihanna""

:tear:

• Upvote 4

:yahoo: I haven't been on here in eons so I'm super late but I'm so happy for Janhova, hope Wissam treats her like a goddess she deserves it. :yahoo:

Now go make some mocha babies!!!! :w00t:

But forreal Janet and these secret marriages, I'm starting to believe she got that secret daughter in Rebbie's attic. :umm:

• 1 month later...

La Toya Jackson Learned of Janet's Marriage Through the Media

latoya-jackson-race-eras_240x340_91.jpg

News of Janet Jackson's marriage to billionaire boyfriend, Wissam Al Mana, was as much of a surprise to most of the Jackson family as it was to the rest of the world, says big sis La Toya Jackson.

"You know what? I didn't know that Jan was married until I heard it in the media," Jackson said during a luncheon to promote her new OWN reality show, Life with La Toya.

She continued: "It's true! Most of the family members—no one really knew. Not at all. You'd be surprised how you'd find out things in the media."

Asked if finding out through the media bothered her, Jackson said it didn't seem odd. "I know that in my family a lot of times you keep things private because you don't want anybody to know," she explained. "Nobody knew, really. I have not met him at all."

If you think things will be awkward at the next Jackson family reunion, think again. The Celebrity Apprentice star insists that things are great between her siblings. "It'll be fine! When it's there, it's fine. I don't know what it is, but everything's fine!"

Life with La Toya premieres this Saturday, April 13, on OWN.

"You know what? I didn't know that Jan had a daughter until she came asking for a kidney"

I'm going to use that "you know what? I didn't know.....until" line a lot.

So basically Janet is done with her siblings. I wonder if Katherine knew?