Come Back To Me Vs. Again

Come Back To Me Vs. Again  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7bA32UK.jpg[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/35LFHXg.jpg[/IMG]

Come Back To Me, where do I begin..............it does everything right, no improvements to be made, I kinda wish both songs had a bridge, but Janet don't do bridges in her ballads often (it worked with LWAW), but Come Back To Me technically does have 1 with the "Commmmmmmmeee Baaaack....Tooooo Meeeee" OH THOSE FUCKING HARMONIES!!!

Personally I'd pin Again vs. Everytime, they seem to be along the same or similar lines..........but even then I'd pick Everytime I LOVE Again but Everytime is just so.......Everytime

back when I was younger I would have probably said Again, but there is something tremendous and ghostly about Come Back To Me that just stays and lingers in my veins. I find myself humming "All my life Ive waited, to see your smile again" at all hours of the day, next thing I know Im transported to Paris with straight jet black weave, staring out a window looking for my lover whom I will secretly marry a year later...its very haunting...so haunting it always leaves me speechless....I don't know what else to say.. -_-:rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

back when I was younger I would have probably said Again, but there is something tremendous and ghostly about Come Back To Me that just stays and lingers in my veins. I find myself humming "All my life Ive waited, to see your smile again" at all hours of the day, next thing I know Im transported to Paris with straight jet black weave, staring out a window looking for my lover whom I will secretly marry a year later...its very haunting...so haunting it always leaves me speechless....I don't know what else to say.. -_-:rolleyes:

I have such a love for her wording in that song.....I LIVE for "My Abandonded hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt, just doesn't understannnd, (heres ma part) MY UNDYING LOOOOOOOVE FOR YOU!" I just have such an apreciation for that song and yea I always liked it, but never loved it as deep as I do today

you hit it RIGHT on the head...

though the high note in AGAIN is amazing.. CB2M is epic... timeless... haunting... Janet's best ballad

• Upvote 1

Personally I'd pin Again vs. Everytime, they seem to be along the same or similar lines..........but even then I'd pick Everytime I LOVE Again but Everytime is just so.......Everytime

Again Vs. Every Time is too obvious.

I love you. :lol: