The official "Fuckery" thread. Keke Palmer is being dragged for filth for her look. It looks pretty bad tho lol

JoeJoe

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YazqvmH.jpg

U1kxus9.jpg

ATRL is fuckery all over :lmao: :lmao:

I stopped reading the Rihanna one because that person who posted that has no idea how record labels work and how singles get put out....once a record label make their paper back and then some it's a wrap on releasing more singles, Janet had the same thing with her AFY album COGU and TAT could have both been smash hits

I stopped reading the Rihanna one because that person who posted that has no idea how record labels work and how singles get put out....once a record label make their paper back and then some it's a wrap on releasing more singles, Janet had the same thing with her AFY album COGU and TAT could have both been smash hits

He was joking :umm:

• Upvote 1

Tonight, I am honored to present one member with the Legend Award. One member who stood tall above the chaos, One member who will be remembered by each and every one of us… One member, voted by the masses.

He or she will have that same legendary status as previous winners Angie, Shawn, & myself.

And the nominees are:

• Mr. Wonder

• Ms. Reyna

• NeonGold

• Side-A Bu

• ThatOtherFan

• TwistedElegance™

• 2 weeks later...