What on earth did Towanda do to get arrested?

bu.

She used to be the outkast of the family

I remeber her getting arrested for writeing bad checks

she was on this other show iyanla had

and thats whats so weird becuz she comes off as the more sensible one of all her siters.The one that seems to have a good head on her shoulders,the most mature. You would never think she was ignorant enough to be doing that illegal shit

I remeber her getting arrested for writeing bad checks she was on this other show iyanla had

she was on the show Starting Over. she actually got arrested after the show ended. she got it back together again, that's all that matters.

I remeber her getting arrested for writeing bad checks she was on this other show iyanla had

the show was called Starting Over. She had major issues with her dad and Tamar. She also wanted to be a solo singer as well

Towanda is the worst looking out of all the sisters

But she has that artistic beauty like Tyra, like Tyra said the stereo-type of "You should be a model" is every head cheer leader and pretty girl, but in reality it's the girl that looks strange that really has the most potential and is what more people are looking for in that industry. Like I think the other 4 are traditionally gorgeous, and Towanda is more model-esque than the others.

• Upvote 1

shes the most "exotic" looking looking out all of them

toni got all the looks in the family, though none of them are ugly.

I agree completely I think Toni got a lil bit of all of them in her looks. Like if Toni was as tall as Towanda I think she'd be model-esque too. But yea Towanda got a straight up "Fierce" look

Toni is the prettiest, Trina is the most natural beauty - I'd say Tamar and Traci are both attractive in different ways - and then comes towanda who is also pretty, but she does look a bit "different" compared to the others.

I saw a couple of clips which must have been recorded most recently where Traci has lost a lot of weight and she looks great.

Towanda can look really pretty at times and not so pretty at other times. I always find it depends on how she wears her hair.

I think Trina is the prettiest followed by Toni. Then Traci. Tamar and Towanda - it depends on the hair to me. Tamar with the wrong hair can look like she's had a lot of work done.

I think Towanda has the strongest features especially the cheeks.

Ma po Bu...this seasons so Dramatical lol. Damn WE needs ta fix it. Mama E need to get on them, & slap the piss out of them so the U.K. can get they life lol.

It's a bit sad how you can see their relationship with Tamar breaking down. I hope they do fix it

Mine too lol - Traci is the only one who gets on Tamars level and shuts her up lol

OMG YES TRACI WILL KICK HER ASS AND MAKES IT NO SECRET, Tamar is all bark and admittedly can't ever go toe to toe lol.

It's a bit sad how you can see their relationship with Tamar breaking down. I hope they do fix it

IT REALLY is, like at 1st I thought it was JUST Towanda and her being jealous of Tamar (and tho I am SURE thats there) but it turns out it's soooo much deeper than that and JUST Towanda.