The pre-Official MJ's "Wrongful" Death Trial Thread

Yup and most of the siblings too I've heard. his shall be the trail of the decade, Im team Jacksons all the way tho, go on and be the richest musical family in the biz!

Ooo I PRAY they subpoena Janet :wub: We may get album news :shifty:

I'm for facts :) you know.. Since the LAW is blind and not delusional

• Upvote 1

Ooo I PRAY they subpoena Janet :wub: We may get album news :shifty:

I'm for facts :) you know.. Since the LAW is blind and not delusional

I heard she's supposed to be on the brothers new album, but I'll believe that 1 when i see it/hear it. But ya I hope this gives her an excuse to come out of hiding like it did in 03 & 05.

:lmao: APRIL FOOLS

Janet Al Mana ain't checking for her other brothers' music career.. She says yes to them but they can't afford her

Until after the trial of course :shifty:

DEATH_zps59bb462c.gif

I heard about that back in Febuary tho lol. But it'd be hilarious if they won the billions then all the sudden it does come out that they have a song lol, like I wonder why? LOL.

I have a feeling this will be a nightmare. Both Prince Michael and Paris went through depositions(I don't know if Blanket did, too) and Prince will actually testify. From what I remember reading, his deposition was pretty rough for him. Ugh! Why must they be involved in this obvious money-hungry....nevermind. I just hope the kids will handle this okay. I'm sure that with all the heads of AEG has to know since they were behind the scenes of those final months, the things we heard in the last trial may only be the surface of the story and you know they're going to pull out everything so as not to pay out all of that money.

I'm just over it tbh. They're just opening him up to further scrutiny. Let him rest in peace :(

As for Janet, she's the one that took the hit for last years drama. I feel like she's rightfully done with them tbh. Aside from Katherine.

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling this will be a nightmare. Both Prince Michael and Paris went through depositions(I don't know if Blanket did, too) and Prince will actually testify. From what I remember reading, his deposition was pretty rough for him. Ugh! Why must they be involved in this obvious money-hungry....nevermind. I just hope the kids will handle this okay. I'm sure that with all the heads of AEG has to know since they were behind the scenes of those final months, the things we heard in the last trial may only be the surface of the story and you know they're going to pull out everything so as not to pay out all of that money.

I'm assuming you didn't see Paris Emo look

She's a sad little girl