Katherine Jackson (and the irrelevant) Learns Arabic for New Son-in-Law -

Jackson Family Learns Arabic For Janet’s Husband

janet-jackson-wissam-al-mana.jpg

Janet Jackson‘s family have picked up Arabic For Dummies so they can communicate with her Arabic husband Wissam Al Mana. RadarOnline reports:

“When Janet from the Middle East some of her family members took notice,” a source close the music clan told Radar. “Jermaine, who converted to Islam years ago, was the first one to welcome his new brother-in-law and was quick to inform the family that the best way to get to know Wissam’s family was to learn their language.

“Jermaine purchased copies of Arabic for Dummies and handed them out to his brothers Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Randy, his sisters LaToya and Rebbie and his parents. While father Joe was all for it Katherine scoffed at the idea at first. She finally came around and agreed to learn a few phrases, but Katherine made it clear, for her, ‘it was just to be polite.’”

The Jackson clan was raised as Jehovah’s Witness, but Janet reportedly converted to Islam in order to marry the Qatari-born retail entrepreneur who she secretly wed in 2012.

All lies of course... But still interesting... C'mon Janet's PR.. MORE BUZZ!!!

http://hellobeautiful.com/2637688/am-buzz-jackson-family-learns-arabic-for-janets-man-tameka-taking-usher-to-court-more/2/

Janet makes the press make themselves look so dumb lol. He grew up in England for a huge chunk of time so why would they need Arabic for dummies lol

Nah Janet & this marriage evolved from making them just look dumb, now she's making them look racist (or at least like their stereotyping because of his heritage if racist is too strong lol)

death. they're learning how to ask for money in arabic. JbjILdq.gif

fgasuvfytgubhinjkml;'tyhrfdoksiacusxhytrfed6f5t789u0iokpl[yt;,gh,;ndxrtfrguhijekolphnkgdfuytfrg7yeu89i0lp[wtrd5ft67y8u9i0o-ptokrijtwysfgyhujikopluy=-ho0gbi9u8fy76tfrjiofkpgttttttt7384tuiop5kw3i90u8y7rtfg6wegyu8hi9o-0i9reut87g9rf6tf7guyhkoty0-kgu89py67iftu6ydeguhijokp6hywe7iggyurkohyyyyyyyywdrq2yuhiqolp0-56ytghf76r5asDytfwg2vbhnmt5k6,hyfg9ibu8dy7s96ta8rftghbnjmklp['ty-0fgbd9isu8a7ygthjnklo09ifu8d7ysgtwuh2jkop340tg7fy6wuhjkpo546-ytgfy76tghj2kl34o0gh9i876ygftgrewfgbwejhnmklr;buyhgewbjnrmkoea !!!