Kelly Rowland & Paulina Rubio To Be Announced As New 'X-Factor USA' Judges

TwistedElegance™

uUHNNGd.jpg

"The X Factor" is upping the sexy factor -- TMZ has learned Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are signing on to be judges for next season.

Sources connected to FOX tell TMZ the pair are in final negotiations to join the show ... with only minor details left to be hammered out before they sign on.

We're told the deals will be done in the next few days, possibly as early as tomorrow.

Rowland and Rubio would be replacing Britney Spears and L.A. Reid ... and joining returning judges Demi Lovato and (of course) Simon Cowell.

A rep for Fox had no comment.

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2TluvoyrW

Kelly, I get. And I like Paulina, but what the hell? Apparently Simon said recently that he favoured chemistry among the judges rather than shelling out big dollars for a superstar diva (probably given Britney was so robotic), but I expected better than this. :umm:

It would also mean Simon is the only male on the panel which must be a first for just about any talent show.

I'm glad to see L.A. gone, but he should have picked another guy to replace him. Aren't there some male artists he can call that wouldn't cost alot of money? Kelly is a good pick. Paulina is a random choice but I can see some reason behind it. I'm not sure why Demi is still there but that may just be me.

I'm glad to see L.A. gone, but he should have picked another guy to replace him. Aren't there some male artists he can call that wouldn't cost alot of money? Kelly is a good pick. Paulina is a random choice but I can see some reason behind it. I'm not sure why Demi is still there but that may just be me.

Supposedly Ne-Yo's name was making the rounds. Given this outcome, I would've preferred he signed on.

They saved a ton of payroll by hiring a no-one and Paulina Rubio... I take it this is their last season? Neither of these girls can bring in ratings

Paulina is already a judge on The Voice Mexico. Maybe she's really good on that or something.

Are the US X-Factor winners even successful? I don't think I could name them.

The first winner hasn't released an album yet.. But released 3 flop singles

The 2nd winner, country star, released an album and sold 22k as of May 2013

So no.. This show's a bust