Cher Goes In On Wendy Williams

TwistedElegance™

The prob with Wendel is that he acts and talks about the rumors like as if they were facts. Just watch Her talking about Janet's marriage/ that Paris slapping shit etc

I lover her to death and I'm actually trying to go see her tonight here in the bay, but yeah I noticed she's been using "allegedly" a lot lately, so I'm assuming her lawyer on staff has advised her to stop presenting those stories as fact.

Yall pretty much got it covered how I feel, like the whole Appeal of Wendy is that she discusses the rumors and hot topics straight from the headlines, and doesnt' so much worry about if it's true or not, but more about her opinion if it is true., and thatrubs alot of people the wrong way (kinda like Kathy Griffin), But still, why I don't freak out when she shades Janet because she's said SOOOOO much worst about the celebes she does & don't care about, Bottom line her job is to report the gossip going around on all these sites & magazines with extra shade & messyness...that I myself find entertaining lol.

Anyway, yea I think Cher's actin a fool, Wendy isn't the 1 who made up the stories, just reporting on what the mags are saying.

• 2 weeks later...