Playstation 4 and Xbox One

kidfresh832

they're still not gonna beat PS4 even if they do. Playstation sells by name alone and XBOX is still gonna cost $100 more. XBOX was just punched out the game literally by PS4 lol

The Playstation lost the 2nd round to Xbox.. (Ps3 vs 360)... They weren't literally punched out the game.. Don't use 'literally' if I don't know what it means

I feel like Sony saw all of the negative reaction to the Xbox One and scrapped all of the similar rumoured features, like the used games controversy.

And the price is on point. A lot of people are not happy about the Xbox One being $499. And I think the original price of the PS3 hurt sales a bit, so they probably learned from that.

I might consider getting it once the price drops, and a slimmer model comes out.

I was only here for Asassin Creed, Final Fantasy since i'm a huge fan of the series, and Watch Dogs which seems like an amazing game.and yeah Asassin did keep freezing. I thought it was my internet :lol: Those other games look like big ass flops and then need to just stop cause they ain't gonna sell too well especially that wack ass "Knack" game. :sigh:

YES @ Final Fantasy! Though the last one was a bit of a mess... I haven't even finished it yet. :lol: I'm also here for Kingdom Hearts.

360? The controller isn't that large..

The original... Yeah it was huge but that was a long time ago.. That's like being mad at Janet for wearing big hair in the 80s :asham:

It is!! Them bastards <_<

I do have small hands tho but then so do all the kids that play games -_-

The Playstation lost the 2nd round to Xbox.. (Ps3 vs 360)... They weren't literally punched out the game.. Don't use 'literally' if I don't know what it means

PS3 as of right now is neck and neck with the 360 so not really and yes they were punched out the game. You seem upset :)

PS3 as of right now is neck and neck with the 360 so not really and yes they were punched out the game. You seem upset :)

http://gamercheeese.com/2013/02/18/xbox-360-vs-ps3-the-console-wars-numbers-game/

Have a few hundred thousand seats.. Xbox 360 beat out the PS3 in console sales, game sales, etc.

http://gamercheeese....s-numbers-game/

Have a few hundred thousand seats.. Xbox 360 beat out the PS3 in console sales, game sales, etc.

:lol: Game sit your ass down somewhere! Did you not see when I said that when XBOX and PS3 first launched XBOX's console sales were way ahead of PS3? Now they're only ahead by barely 1 million and end the end PS3 is gonna match them and probably even surpass them.

Microsoft had to backtrack all its Xbox One policies. The PR damage has been done though stupid choices in the first place.

so are they gonna take away all those restrictions or what? and you're right the damage has already been done and it still won't help cause ps4 is still $100 cheaper. XBOX has already lost hundreds of thousands if not a few million fans

"Xbox One and PlayStation 4 contributed to Amazon's biggest pre-order week ever, with as many as 2,500 next-gen console purchases per minute funneling through the online retailer. The week of E3, which saw PlayStation 4's hardware and Xbox One's software unveiled, saw a 4,000% increase in console purchases compared to last year's (next-gen-free) E3 week.

• 4 months later...