Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA...Gay Rights Huge Victory!

Bailey

Yeah the animal argument is flawed. A dog can't say "I do" lol

Anyway, congrats to the LGBT community!

Yeah that argument was idiotic. a dog is not a consenting human being. And in the case of DOMA, denying those rights to homosexuals was a direct insult to Article 14 Section 1 of the constitution.

marrying a dog would be rape because dogs cant' consent. slippery slope?

Sometimes you can't reason with these idiots. He was also questioning Obama's birth certificate during the reelection. People that hateful and ignorant you either stay cussing them out or have to ignore alot of it.

Speaker Boehner - "While I am obviously disappointed in the ruling, it is always critical that we protect our system of checks and balances. A robust national debate over marriage will continue in the public square, and it is my hope that states will define marriage as the union between one man and one woman."

Smh

those bi boys are fun :whistle: until they're not :filenails:

yeah he's seeing some horse faced girl right now and he tells me about whoever he's seeing and it's like i'll listen cause he is my best friend but he knows he and I are more than just best friends...we love each other a bit more than that lol hell we even talked about possibly being together in the future but right now he's fighting himself saying he str8. Talking about "The only reason I let you kiss me is cause you'll get mad if I don't". Please all I gotta do is put my lips out like I want a kiss and his ass gonna kiss 'em. I don't play :coffee:

Now, HoeHoe....

problem? :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:umm:

yeah he's seeing some horse faced girl right now and he tells me about whoever he's seeing and it's like i'll listen cause he is my best friend but he knows he and I are more than just best friends...we love each other a bit more than that lol hell we even talked about possibly being together in the future but right now he's fighting himself saying he str8. Talking about "The only reason I let you kiss me is cause you'll get mad if I don't". Please all I gotta do is put my lips out like I want a kiss and his ass gonna kiss 'em. I don't play :coffee:

problem? :rolleyes:

:umm:

slut :coffee: