Supreme Court Strikes Down DOMA...Gay Rights Huge Victory!

Bailey

I was too young for OJ... Jodi Arias was recent right? Crazy

Jodi was, I didn't watch i was busy with classes, but she basically (according to my professor) was a narcissist ....she wants attention, even after being found guilty she went on a slew of interviews, she doesn't give a shit....sometimes human nature is scary

OJ was a mess because the prosecution fucked up, they confused the shit outta the jury with charts and shit over DNA which at the time was new....but out of the OJ trial came all these court TV shows because whatever you thought, the public watched

I asked a co-worker who is going to Law School in Arkansas this fall the question of how he would handle that exact situation.

He said something to the lines of 'I'm defending an argument and not the person'.. It's about the case and not the individual

according to my social psychology class that's right, in the US we have an adversarial system, let both sides argue no matter what and the truth is in the middle....In Europe that have what is known as an inquisitorial system, they simply seek the truth....not winning....two very different justice systems

I remember OJ....I was young...but bitch they had his ass on the screen with cops chasing him in the white bronco..like where does he think he;s going we see you bitch!....Star Jones became famous because she covered this trial...one thing I read in her book, that was huge to me...about friends....I ask everyone here.....who you gonna get to drive the White Bronco for you? ..........think about it...shit is deep...

I remember OJ....I was young...but bitch they had his ass on the screen with cops chasing him in the white bronco..like where does he think he;s going we see you bitch!....Star Jones became famous because she covered this trial...one thing I read in her book, that was huge to me...about friends....I ask everyone here.....who you gonna get to drive the White Bronco for you? ..........think about it...shit is deep...

I just read an article about it.. that shit sounded cray cray