Batman Vs Superman coming 2015! EDIT: Ben Affleck cast as Batman

bu.

Odd pick, but strangely I think it would work.

Ben is VERY hit or miss...sadly he has more misses for people to fully be on board with this. I hope he pulls it out the bag but I still feel a nobody would have been a better choice.

• Upvote 1

Ben is VERY hit or miss...sadly he has more misses for people to fully be on board with this. I hope he pulls it out the bag but I still feel a nobody would have been a better choice.

He is very hit or miss, but I really feel like he will really bring out his best. I think this role, if done well, will make those misses a thing of the past. I really do.

Hope it flops

It's definitely not gonna do as good. There are thousands of people who are already saying they're not gonna watch it in theaters due to Ben's name alone. They're losing money already lol. WTF were they thinking anyway by casting Ben? :umm: This reminds me of why i've only seen the Star Wars: Phantom Menace once due to that little boy Jake Lloyd who played a young Anakin Skywalker. OMG I was so annoyed by his acting. It sucked bad and pretty much is the reason why I own the other 2 star wars prequels episodes 2 & 3 but not 1. The film received seven Golden Raspberry Award, or Razzie, nominations. These included Worst Picture, Worst Director, Worst Screenplay, Worst Supporting Actor (Jake Lloyd as Anakin), Worst Supporting Actress (Sofia Coppola as Saché), Worst Screen Couple (Jake Lloyd and Natalie Portman), and won the Worst Supporting Actor category with Jar Jar Binks actor Ahmed Best. Ben may be a good actor but if the chemistry ain't right between him and the role of Batman or him and his co-stars it could ruin the movie for people. Let's just say the last film after Jake had a role in was called "Madison" in 2005 and no roles since then lol now he claims he decided to stop acting. No buddy people decided after that shitty Star Wars performance not to offer you many roles :lol: but actually I feel kinda sorry for him after this interview because he even states that in high school and college he wasn't treated very nice. It seems like he's a battered and bruised person who had a career and now he's just a nobody :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtkM2JPcHPo