Gallery Application

Angela

So we can save gifs on there?

If you don't mind me asking, what will be in the Downloads section...screensavers and such :unsure:

I believe you can have gifs in there.

Honestly, the Downloads,Chat, Blogs, and Gallery just came with the purchase :mellow: Maybe we can throw in some screensavers but I see that maybe being the least used aspect of this forum :unsure:

I believe you can have gifs in there.

Honestly, the Downloads,Chat, Blogs, and Gallery just came with the purchase :mellow: Maybe we can throw in some screensavers but I see that maybe being the least used aspect of this forum :unsure:

:w00t:

Dang...I thought you bought those features. That along with the blogs won't get used much -_-

And I have another question (sorry for the multiple questions)...are we able to update the Calender or do you or the mods have to do it :unsure:

:w00t:

Dang...I thought you bought those features. That along with the blogs won't get used much -_-

And I have another question (sorry for the multiple questions)...are we able to update the Calender or do you or the mods have to do it :unsure:

I wanted the chat feature, but those other features came along in the package, so I figured, why not? But since Invision is hosting it, it is a monthly fee. If the forum blows up and becomes wildly popular, then I might have to consider other pricing options, but as of now everything is running smoothly and within my pricing plan.

The mods will update it. I only did this because if too many people start messing with it, it will get extremely messy.

I wanted the chat feature, but those other features came along in the package, so I figured, why not? But since Invision is hosting it, it is a monthly fee. If the forum blows up and becomes wildly popular, then I might have to consider other pricing options, but as of now everything is running smoothly and within my pricing plan.

The mods will update it. I only did this because if too many people start messing with it, it will get extremely messy.

Send this board to Janet's people and have them make this the official board -_-

Understandable -_-

Send this board to Janet's people and have them make this the official board -_-

Understandable -_-

All Janet's people have to do is renew the domain and pay for an upgrade. They could pay a one time fee for all the new features and that's it. I don't know what they're doing. They haven't upgraded it since 2006 :mellow:

Can we upload nudes to the gallery?

I've been meaning to ask. Angie, can we have that as our forum banner?

20 Y.O. IN STORES SEPTEMBER 26

No nudes :rolleyes:

HELL NAW! I realize that they never put the year 20 YO was released :lol: I should make that a challenge question for people who want to register on here :lol:

No nudes :rolleyes:

HELL NAW! I realize that they never put the year 20 YO was released :lol: I should make that a challenge question for people who want to register on here :lol:

What a killjoy. :rolleyes:

You should :lol:

:excited:

Oh speaking of that, I need to remind Game that he and Austin were suppose to have a lil competition -_-

...oop, I just saw that you edited your post. :lol:

Can we ask CND?