I Have A Planet Janet Related Grievance.

Mr. Wonder

Hey LawdToday ^_^! Welcome to PJ. And don't say "thanks" to TOF for his welcome - he didn't want yew here -_-. I'm sure your uncle Austin will tell you allllllll about him.

BU, the receipts are in this thread! I wanted LawdToday to become a member! My focus in this thread has been on stopping you all from doing the most.

I don't trust Austin to tell him about me either. You know Austin will tell him nothing but lies and falsehoods. :umm:

BU, the receipts are in this thread! I wanted LawdToday to become a member! My focus in this thread has been on stopping you all from doing the most.

I don't trust Austin to tell him about me either. You know Austin will tell him nothing but lies and falsehoods. :umm:

But you're the one that did the most...

And maybe Austin won't tell him - because to be honest you'll be showing how you do too much anyway as you do too much in every reply.

But you're the one that did the most...

And maybe Austin won't tell him - because to be honest you'll be showing how you do too much anyway as you do too much in every reply.

Find one post where I did the most. I'll wait... :coffee:

Good! LawdToday will be able to see for himself that I do the least and just I'm the most beloved member on this forum. :yahoo:

I post nothing but the facts.

Now, Austin...