I met JoeJoe on Sunday

downeaznboi

We were drunk. It was fun.

We were drunk. It was fun.

yeah it was definitely fun. You know I wasn't even gonna go out that night. I was at home chillin' n Joe aka Isaac stopped by and was like "since you have the day off let's just go spend the day in Frisco." Normally I was gonna say no cause I hate when his ass wants to do random stuff like that just out of the blue but then I said to myself "why not?" so we went. We went to some bar around the corner that had a special $10 for beer unlimited until 7pm. We got there around 5 something and I got pretty buzzed so then we went to the Cafe and that's where I met you. Did you see that Janet poster in the DJ booth at Badlands? That was awesome!

HoeHoe, answer the question... did you give up your loose goodies!?! :umm:

HoeHoe, answer the question... did you give up your loose goodies!?! :umm:

I'm classy and sophistocated. He did let me have a taste of his drink tho. It was too strong for me >_< I was there with this fucker Joe aka IsaacDSC02397.jpg

Kettle and tonic is my drink.

It was fun. It's always fun at the Castro on Sundays. I be looking cute Sunday too haha.

And HoeHoe didn't try to jump your bones? I'm SHOCKED!!! :o

I'm classy and sophistocated. He did let me have a taste of his drink tho. It was too strong for me >_< I was there with this fucker Joe aka IsaacDSC02397.jpg

NOT HIM AGAIN HOEHOE! :sigh:

Wait, is that the same one we talked about before?

You have so many pimps, it's hard to keep track. -_-

It was fun. It's always fun at the Castro on Sundays. I be looking cute Sunday too haha.

i'ma try to go out there more often now. IDK if I wanna take Joe's ass again. He ain't no damn help when he's drunk. He fell asleep in the car on the way home and we ended up in Daly City. I had to ask this guy on a motorcycle how to get home so he told me to follow him to the freeway smh

And HoeHoe didn't try to jump your bones? I'm SHOCKED!!! :o

NOT HIM AGAIN HOEHOE! :sigh:

Wait, is that the same one we talked about before?

You have so many pimps, it's hard to keep track. -_-

Don't do it hoe! and yes that's the same one. Trust me it ain't the same. I was being mean to his ass. He was like "Why you being so mean to me?" He was all dancing on me n shit since I like dancing I didn't mind but other than that I really wasn't paying him no mind. He was all trying to take pics with me n shit. I gave no fucks at all. I was having fun and talking to other people

Don't do it hoe! and yes that's the same one. Trust me it ain't the same. I was being mean to his ass. He was like "Why you being so mean to me?" He was all dancing on me n shit since I like dancing I didn't mind but other than that I really wasn't paying him no mind. He was all trying to take pics with me n shit. I gave no fucks at all. I was having fun and talking to other people

HoeHoe, you'll be giving up your loose goodies to him within a month. Mark my words... :sigh: