• Announcements

• The N Word

Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Also, be aware, that this word is not acceptable on this forum; henceforth, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this.
    • Official Fan Threads of Other Artists

As of late, it seems that the Official Threads have devolved into a cesspool of personal attacks, constant back and forth, etc. With the spike of reports that have come about, it's clear that something needs to be done as it is tiresome. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists. Not all threads are to be a lovefest as you all do not even do that for Janet and this forum is dedicated to her; however, the need to come in there and "troll" and "bait" fans of that particular artist is not. The reason it is not okay is because it always devolves into something personal and results in attacks that go too far. In addition, do NOT use Janet as a put down either in order to boast about your particular artist to defend. Please use your good judgment and common sense. If you are not able to, I and the moderating team will exercise our judgment, and wewill no longer be handling out first warnings as this annoucement has served that purpose. Thanks, Angie
    • Music Download Rule | Copyright Infringement   11/11/2010

Please note that effective immediately, illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent separation from the forum.I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    • New Banner   07/07/2015

PJ Family, I need your help! If anyone is interested in creating a new banner for the Forum, please PM me. Thanks, Angie
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Janet Pic (Well... I thought it was new -_-)

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/106iou0.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

I see Jermaine and his wife in the background, so this may be old. But if this is new, Imma need Janet to bottle and sell whatever her secrete is. If this is her at 47 then she is officially the baddest bitch! :w00t:

Posted · Report post

Her hair is giving me WDIGM1, but again because of her everlasting youth & beauty, it's really hard to tell

Posted · Report post

It's not new. I found it on Facebook, but they wasted no time on Twitter clocking the fact it's not new. It's from 2010/2011

A New Year Eve's party

[img]http://oi41.tinypic.com/15myedg.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

[color=#4b0082][size=5][b]so who is the demon in the background[/b][/size][/color]