How is there not a thread on Scandal?

Because of Love

lol... the discussion should have some spoiler alerts :)

I love the show... it's fast, there are no dull moments, and has some nice twists... Don't care for the overacting of some but hthe rest is pretty brilliant stuff..

Fav characters: Mellie, Olivia, Mister Pressie, nerdie guy with glasses and hot-ish guy

least fav. characters mainly due to the over acting: Gay guy (both) - Huck and Olivia's father who's borderline overacting...

ps: Loved Kerry at project runway finale last week...:)

"Scandal" is one of the best drama shows on network TV, finally giving cable shows a run for their wigs...the show serves every episode...and I must say everytime I see the name Shandra Rhimes in the credits I tear up a lil, because a Black female credited a fucking hit show starring a strong Black female

She is one of the best writers out there. She writes for intelligent viewers. Scandal is one of the best shows on right now. The storylines are amazing.

Also, Mellie and Cyrus be acting their ASSES off. Mellie has impressed me so much that I feel sympathy for her..Her character seemed boring at first, but when she finally saw the light, her character and her actions intensified.

Yeah the actress who plays Mellie is amazing! I feel bad for her though cause she gets so much shit on Twitter, along with Scott Foley.

I really do not like Cyrus, especially after he tried to get Olivia murdered. Smh.

• Upvote 1

Yeah the actress who plays Mellie is amazing! I feel bad for her though cause she gets so much shit on Twitter, along with Scott Foley.

I really do not like Cyrus, especially after he tried to get Olivia murdered. Smh.

t82.gif

She's fucking amazing though. That drunken table scene on the last episode with Fitz should be submitted for an emmy! She did that.

• Upvote 1

Everyone hates him though! I don't understand why! He freaking saved Olivia from the sniper! And his eyes are so dreamy!

The sniper was there to kill HIM, not lady O. Her Daddy was fed up with his ass and was ready to make him disappear.

I feel bad for her though cause she gets so much shit on Twitter, along with Scott Foley.

As much as it's become part of the entertainment industry and media, opinions on Twitter mean nothing, it's the toilet of the internet. They are actors and they are doing a good job at it.