How is there not a thread on Scandal?

Because of Love

I couldn't predict Mellie leaving and hiring Siras as her chief of staff or whatever lol

I didn't think Olivia would stay 

I knew Cyrus would be involved and would also beg for his job back. I didn't think Fitz would reject him though :lmao:. His facial expression was funny. 

Overall - I miss when the firm had cases. That was fun. 

For once I'm actually feeling sorry for Mellie and I'm glad she left. 

I knew Cyrus would be involved and would also beg for his job back. I didn't think Fitz would reject him though :lmao:. His facial expression was funny. 

Overall - I miss when the firm had cases. That was fun. 

For once I'm actually feeling sorry for Mellie and I'm glad she left. 

The firm? Pshaw!!!! It's all about the President!!!! :lol: 

I didn't feel bad for Mellie or her hooch except for the fact that she was raped.

The firm? Pshaw!!!! It's all about the President!!!! :lol: 

I didn't feel bad for Mellie or her hooch except for the fact that she was raped.

He's so boring...

What happened with the rape story? Did it ever come out?

nope. She's holding that secret especially since the kid was poisoned 

I bet she does a tell all with that husband-murdering Bible praising old woman and they try and block it :rolleyes:. Edit: Sally Langston...

Edited by Dammn Bu

I bet she does a tell all with that husband-murdering Bible praising old woman and they try and block it :rolleyes:. Edit: Sally Langston...

I don't think Sally likes Mellie at all. But since Sally killed her husband (I forget who knows that factoid, I believe Cyrus and Mellie are the only ones that know) I don't see Sally teaming with Mellie

I don't think Sally likes Mellie at all. But since Sally killed her husband (I forget who knows that factoid, I believe Cyrus and Mellie are the only ones that know) I don't see Sally teaming with Mellie

I swear they all have dirt on each other it's hilarious :lmao:

This season almost lost me, and I saw that coming with the way last season ended. Im forever team Jake, cause alll the shit with The President is just so ridiculously unrealistic.And I mean this isn't the show for historical or hypothetical accuracy but still when it gets into that shit it pisses me off....but.....her father always brings me back. and it looks like that's gonna happen again