Finland: #50

France: #3

Germany: #11

Hungary: #4

Italy: #11

South Africa (sales chart): #6

Switzerland: #15

Disgruntled?

So when you say "around" the globe you just mean a handful of countries. And when you say "slayed" you simply mean it charted. Yes, I'm very, VERY disgruntled.

Now look up sarcasm.

So when you say "around" the globe you just mean a handful of countries. And when you say "slayed" you simply mean it charted. Yes, I'm very, VERY disgruntled.

Now look up sarcasm.

From the UK, to South Africa, across the ocean to your home land, and to New Zealand, I would call that "around the globe".

Have the facts deemed you unable to take? :unsure:

From the UK, to South Africa, across the ocean to your home land, and to New Zealand, I would call that "around the globe".

Have the facts deemed you unable to take? :unsure:

Sis, when you imply a song is a worldwide smash you have to back it up. You of all people...

The facts remain as they were. This song is a dud and the pressed are those who can't take my truth. Whoops now, sorry I scalped you.

rJfZupm.jpg

This may be Survivor "overkill" but this side of the board could do with the action -_-

First of all I must credit dimpy for doing the original Survivors on this section and I must credit TwistedElegance™ for reviving it. It's good to have some fun back.

I am aware that we did a Survivor for the videos which near enough contain the same songs...but that was a year ago so fuck it.

Now...You know how to play but in case you've been living in a cave, here are the instructions.

Rule refresher:

- This round will consist of Janet's songs on her Number Ones / The Best compilations released in 2009. I am not including the bonus track remixes of When I Think of Slay or Make Me.

- Every day there is going to be a new round

- You will have one day to vote for your least favorite song from the list

- As soon as the round is over, the song with the most votes will get removed from the next round's list

- At the end, there will be only one video remaining. This video will be deemed the winner of Janet Jackson Survivor: The Best / Number Ones Edition!

HOWEVER, I am adding a rule. I will allow votes to be edited BUT you must state that you are editing your vote. Trust me I'm on this board like syphilis on a whore or bald on TOF...I will 98% of the time clock you. If you don't follow this then I will disqualify your vote, because I can.

5ibq.png

PLEASE NOTE: I will try to give the result of each round around the same time but this may not always be possible.

Let's begin!

Songs:

What Have You Done For Me Lately

Nasty

When I Think Of You

Control

Let's Wait Awhile

The Pleasure Principle

Diamonds

Miss You Much

Rhythm Nation

Escapade

Alright

Come Back To Me

Black Cat

Love Will Never Do Without You

The Best Things In Life Are Free

That's The Way Love Goes

If

Again

Because Of Love

Any Time Any Place (R Kelly Remix)

Scream

Runaway

Got 'til It's Gone

Together Again

I Get Lonely

Go Deep

What's It Gonna Be?!

Doesn't Really Matter

All For You

Someone To Call My Lover

All Nite (Don't Stop)

Call On Me

Feedback

Whoops Now

Make Me

================================

All Nite -_-

Call on Me has to go! :mellow:

Sis, when you imply a song is a worldwide smash you have to back it up. You of all people...

The facts remain as they were. This song is a dud and the pressed are those who can't take my truth. Whoops now, sorry I scalped you.

That doesn't take away from the fact that it was top ten in multiple countries around the globe.

The facts are the facts. And the facts are that the facts are the facts. It's the facts. "Whoops Now" was an international smash for a reason. Janet even gave it a funky little video. :wub:

That doesn't take away from the fact that it was top ten in multiple countries around the globe.

The facts are the facts. And the facts are that the facts are the facts. It's the facts. "Whoops Now" was an international smash for a reason. Janet even gave it a funky little video. :wub:

Whoops now, you changed your terminology. I never disputed it going Top 10 in multiple countries.

Oh, you mean that thing Rene shot with his IK-1850? Sure, let's call it a video.

• Upvote 1

Oh, you mean that thing Rene shot with his IK-1850? Sure, let's call it a video.

Giving precedence for videos like Cheers and Flaws N All to be made in that whole "one big home movie" type style.

And her ex brother in law, Yuri, shot it, not Rene.

Am I supposed to be grateful or something? :unsure:

Oh. That changes everything.

You can be what you want to be. I'm just laying down it's impact -_-.

He's dead now and we should not talk ill of the dead -_-. He was better looking too...

Slay On Me is the first song to be eliminated with 5 votes.

Untitled-3.jpg

=========================================================

Remaining Songs:

What Have You Done For Me Lately

Nasty

When I Think Of You

Control

Let's Wait Awhile

The Pleasure Principle

Diamonds

Miss You Much

Rhythm Nation

Escapade

Alright

Come Back To Me

Black Cat

Love Will Never Do Without You

The Best Things In Life Are Free

That's The Way Love Goes

If

Again

Because Of Love

Any Time Any Place (R Kelly Remix)

Scream

Runaway

Got 'til It's Gone

Together Again

I Get Lonely

Go Deep

What's It Gonna Be?!

Doesn't Really Matter

All For You

Someone To Call My Lover

All Nite (Don't Stop)

Feedback

Whoops Now

Make Me

PS I'm considering eliminating 2 songs per round until the final 10 similar to the Free Xone Survivor, just so folks don't get bored. It's entirely up to you guys. We can do 1 song elimination and take it til the end of November...or do 2 and end it quicker?