SWV release trailer for new WETv reality show.

bu.

Now I love a drama free reality show (especially if it has a good premise or purpose), but you KNOW when it comes to most reality shows, it's nothing BUT drama, especially if it's musicians/females!

So true! Most of the drama is usually made up too lol.

I find most of the scenarios aren't authentic and a lot of what I see on these shows are too pretty or fabricated to be real.

You should watch The Face. I'm LOVING it. It's not reality - it's a competition. Naomi Campbell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

You should watch The Face. I'm LOVING it. It's not reality - it's a competition. Naomi Campbell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I really enjoy the competition shows. And Naomi is one of the best to ever walk this planet.

But I look forward to this because it's nice to see a girl group back together and making it work.

I really enjoy the competition shows. And Naomi is one of the best to ever walk this planet.

But I look forward to this because it's nice to see a girl group back together and making it work.

Her attitude is ruthless. People say she's a bitch but I see it more as the girl knows what she wants and she won't take the bullshit to get it. I love her.

Yeah that's why I'm looking forward to this. I like SWV's music. Are they actually sisters?

• Upvote 1

Can't wait for the show

Nah they arent actually sisters, I used to think they were, they look alike in the eyes

Their name used to be TLC (Taj, Lelee, Coko) until TLC went big with it before they did.

I hear good things about The Face, but meh, Im not into too many competition shows at once, and Top Model has owned me for 10 yrs lol.

Can't wait for the show

Nah they arent actually sisters, I used to think they were, they look alike in the eyes

Their name used to be TLC (Taj, Lelee, Coko) until TLC went big with it before they did.

I hear good things about The Face, but meh, Im not into too many competition shows at once, and Top Model has owned me for 10 yrs lol.

Aah right I see. The name threw me off (Sisters With voices) lol. I assumed it mean actual sisters,

Oh for real??? That's interesting. I wonder if Pebbles stole that too...

It's honestly brilliant. Naomis shade and the fear she's put into the models AND the other mentors >>> :lmao:

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
this show is unwatchable how the hell did it get renewed? :umm:
It really is horrible. Coko has no redeeming qualities at all.

:umm: This is my 1st time seeing people say this about the show, it's no Braxtons, but it's entertaining, well to me (and the majorty of folks seeing as how it got renewed), so I'm not seeing what yall are

Except with Coko, she really does seem like a genuine cold hearted selfish mean bitch...

:umm: This is my 1st time seeing people say this about the show, it's no Braxtons, but it's entertaining, well to me (and the majorty of folks seeing as how it got renewed), so I'm not seeing what yall are

Except with Coko, she really does seem like a genuine cold hearted selfish mean bitch...

dude I have tried and tried. they are just so phony and coko is a crazy heffa lol

they are all busted :lmao: :lmao:

I liked it too. The storylines could have been a lot better in terms of how the group started how they broke up etc. If any show on that network should be dropped its Mary mary

I liked it too. The storylines could have been a lot better in terms of how the group started how they broke up etc. If any show on that network should be dropped its Mary mary

I like that 1 too, but I think I like SWV more. The only thing/setup that was phony for SWV and it SCRRRRRRRRRRRREAMED phony/setup to me instantly was Taj''s husbands supposed NY move LOL, I called from jump that that wasn't happening and that that was probably planned lol. Theres alot on MM that's obviously planned

I think its cool to have the females from the 90s like the Braxtons, TLC and now these ladies to have their stories told, but Im not so sure I will faithfully watch, I will catch the first episode just to get a feel for what they've been up to since they broke up....I guess its download time since the show has been airing. ....It's cool to see Bu even liked them, because I didn't know many folks outside the U.S. even knew of SWV