American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

rs_560x415-130919105158-1024.American-Horror-Story.jl.091913.jpg

Judging by the gifs I see, I think I can come to the conclusion that Im not the only fan of the show here.

AND THIS SEASON IS SLAYINNNNG MA LIFE,

Kathy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jessica>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BUT ANGELA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

• Upvote 2

That scene where Fiona goes to Marie's salon to get her hair done and that whole conversation between them would work so well as a conversation between Madonna and Janet. I can just imagine Madonna saying that she is the hammer and Janet is the nail and Janet saying that everything she learned she learned from us and Madonna saying that she wishes she had Janets youth and beauty and Janet laughing in her face saying that Madonna could offer her a unicorn that shits hundred dollar bills, but she would never collaborate with her :asham: ...I don't know why I can imagine them in that scene, but I do...i got issues -_-:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

That scene where Fiona goes to Marie's salon to get her hair done and that whole conversation between them would work so well as a conversation between Madonna and Janet. I can just imagine Madonna saying that she is the hammer and Janet is the nail and Janet saying that everything she learned she learned from us and Madonna saying that she wishes she had Janets youth and beauty and Janet laughing in her face saying that Madonna could offer her a unicorn that shits hundred dollar bills, but she would never collaborate with her :asham: ...I don't know why I can imagine them in that scene, but I do...i got issues -_-:rolleyes:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS OMG SO TRUE, and Janet could be lookin like "Poetic Justice part 2" LOL. That scene was brilliant, 1 of my faves. ANGELA'S ACTING SLAYYYYS SO HARD!

• Upvote 1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS OMG SO TRUE, and Janet could be lookin like "Poetic Justice part 2" LOL. That scene was brilliant, 1 of my faves. ANGELA'S ACTING SLAYYYYS SO HARD!

one of the best scenes Ive seen on television in a looooong time. It was so many layers of truth to that conversation and Angela and Jessica killed it. I can also see Janet saying " She walking up in here like she da Queen of England...she dun messed with the wrong bitch and she knows it" :asham:

...this is by far the sickest shit I have seen on TV .....I mean nothing ....NOTHING I can think of comes close to the brand of crazy they are serving, incest, gang bangs, half animal half man sex.....so I rebuke this demonic show, I have rebuked it 4 episodes now, and i fully intend to watch them all again just to make sure I didn't miss anything worth rebuking, that is all.... :coffee: who writes this stuff? :unsure: voodoo are you a TV producer now? Cause only an insane genius could come up with the fuckery I see here

• Upvote 3

...this is by far the sickest shit I have seen on TV .....I mean nothing ....NOTHING I can think of comes close to the brand of crazy they are serving, incest, gang bangs, half animal half man sex.....so I rebuke this demonic show, I have rebuked it 4 episodes now, and i fully intend to watch them all again just to make sure I didn't miss anything worth rebuking, that is all.... :coffee: who writes this stuff? :unsure:voodoo are you a TV producer now? Cause only an insane genius could come up with the fuckery I see here

:lol: ...even I am shocked and amazed :wub:
  • Upvote 1

...this is by far the sickest shit I have seen on TV .....I mean nothing ....NOTHING I can think of comes close to the brand of crazy they are serving, incest, gang bangs, half animal half man sex.....so I rebuke this demonic show, I have rebuked it 4 episodes now, and i fully intend to watch them all again just to make sure I didn't miss anything worth rebuking, that is all.... :coffee: who writes this stuff? :unsure: voodoo are you a TV producer now? Cause only an insane genius could come up with the fuckery I see here

YES!!!!!!!! YAS YAS YAS!!! And lord knows I done got excited at those sex scenes (except the incest ones...eeewww). My body was beyond ready.

• Upvote 1

I saw it too ! :o I watched that scene twice, and yes that's Janet and Madonna, bitch walk up in here like she da queen of England stealing from us what we got 2000 years ago in Africa

This might be the best season YET! I loved the first and second season.

My fave character from the season so far is Kathy Bates. The way she talks and that "Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss" line.. :lmao:

Angela Bassett's rituals are AMAZING. She was fantastic this last episode.

And Jessica just EATS her lines and spits them out. I loved how she tossed Madison and the other girl across the room. :asham::lmao:

I actually love Emma Roberts on the show. I think I took a liking to her in Scream 4. :umm:

• Upvote 1

This might be the best season YET! I loved the first and second season.

My fave character from the season so far is Kathy Bates. The way she talks and that "Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss" line.. :lmao:

Angela Bassett's rituals are AMAZING. She was fantastic this last episode.

And Jessica just EATS her lines and spits them out. I loved how she tossed Madison and the other girl across the room. :asham::lmao:

I actually love Emma Roberts on the show. I think I took a liking to her in Scream 4. :umm:

Agree to EVERYTING.

I figured it out, Ryam Murphy the same dude that created Nip/Tuck does this show, which explains a lot. Mr. Murphy has quite the imagination, I wanna know how much further will they push the line, I want them too

He does Glee too

this might be the best show ever created. tonights episode was fan-fuckin-tastic. Who knew that Zoe would turn out to be the the baddest bitch?! And that damn Jessica Lange and that whole scene with the mother and her baby.....WOW!

I WAS ABOUT TO TYPE IN THE SAME THING!!! This episode alone could've been a series if it were drawn out lol (not enough Angela tho) but GOD DAMN this is a good show, and this was a GREAT episode, Im glad they're still filming, that's indicating to me, this season gon be a long 1,and it damn well better be, I AM HOOOKED

• Upvote 2

I found it to be somewhat lackluster, I wanted more story development, typically in serial TV shows, some shows are just throw away episodes, that's what i call them, episodes that don't really go anywhere nor develop on the existing story that much, this episode was basically a wrap up of the previous episode, there were a few new developments, but not much. Angela Bassett wasn't even present much, I think she had all of one line.