American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

The show has too much violence and gore for me. 

I enjoy horror, but not this bloody and deranged stuff.

I don't think I'll be watching next season. I seriously get nightmares after watching each episode.

I agree. This show hasn't been good since season 3, I don't know why I keep watching it. 

:unsure: if it continued down the path of the 1st half of the season I could see that, however now, its now listed among the best.

Hell Metacritc has this as the highest reviewed season all in all. Whilst I don't think I agree with that, itd definitely a great turn & deserves the high praise its getting.

:unsure: if it continued down the path of the 1st half of the season I could see that, however now, its now listed among the best.

Hell Metacritc has this as the highest reviewed season all in all. Whilst I don't think I agree with that, itd definitely a great turn & deserves the high praise its getting.

Girl. :unsure: 

Again Id see that (and kinda did) if it stayed along the original path,  but they more than made up for it now.

Funny, I hadnt heard of Black Mirror but its latest season has the same percentage on Metacritc as AHS this season on Rotten Tomatoes, Freshh, might have to give that a lookie lew

This season has been the best since Coven tbh.  They completely reinvented the wheel with this season.  I loved the finale!

I KNOW  RIGHT, this shit owned, and consistently got better where seemingly every season since Coven has gone in a downward spiral after Halloween.

:unsure:

Girl I know lol

• Upvote 1

I KNOW  RIGHT, this shit owned, and consistently got better where seemingly every season since Coven has gone in a downward spiral after Halloween.

Exactly. It wasn't really a dull episode..and the twist with it being a reality show and not knowing if the shit is real or not.LMAO. ..and bringing Lana Winters back(Sarah Paulson is amazing)..I loved everything about it.

• Upvote 1