American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

this might be the best show ever created. tonights episode was fan-fuckin-tastic. Who knew that Zoe would turn out to be the the baddest bitch?! And that damn Jessica Lange and that whole scene with the mother and her baby.....WOW!

That scene... never seen anything like it on tv. Absolutely unbelievable.

I WAS ABOUT TO TYPE IN THE SAME THING!!! This episode alone could've been a series if it were drawn out lol (not enough Angela tho) but GOD DAMN this is a good show, and this was a GREAT episode, Im glad they're still filming, that's indicating to me, this season gon be a long 1,and it damn well better be, I AM HOOOKED

I never wanted this episode to end >_< I kept checking how much time was left :asham:

• Upvote 2

OK....I personally think this episode topped last weeks lol, it was sooo perfect, and ANGELA'S ASSS WOOO!!! Gabby stepped it up this episode too, everyone did honestly.

Of the 3 seasons, this is the 1 I'd pick to be the show that keeps going and its storyline has multiple seasons.

"EVERY WITCH BITCH!" I GOT MA LIFE just from the way she said that lil part alone lol.

I think I prefer Angela in a role as the victor over her being the victim (that she's MOST famous for playing in the bulk of her movies). But lets call a thing a thing, That chick can act her mutha fuckin ass OFF lol.

I just realized tho she was mentioned, we didn't see Kathy, but since she was such apart of last weeks I guess it's acceptable.

Im loving the daughter more too.

This season is easily the best season so far for me. And it is the one that I could see them staying on the same coven them more than one season as well.

that's a good question, I thought about it, besides watching the other seasons, which I have not finished yet, moving on from coven isn't what they should do, but that's not what the series was made to do, it changes every season, which I thought was cool until they made this season

Zoe, Cordelia and Marie Laveau all gave me LIFE.

Also, the 4th season is confirmed. Ryan Murphy wants Kathy Bates an Angela Bassett to come back. He will start dropping clues about the next season in the last 3 episodes.

then they have a decision to make....how do we keep this good and do another story

Season 2 was a hot mess but it was very fun to watch. I think I prefer it to season 1 for the HELL the central characters went through and their resolutions at the end. To see Sister Jude happy with those kids at that country house :tear:

It was nice to see the transition and emotional journey Sister jude had. Season 2 for me had TOO much going on. They should have dropped the alien theme altogether if they are going to have the Exorcist lite demon possession AND the mass murder rape baby shit going on too. Its just too all over the place. They should have done aliens as a central theme in a full season dedicated to just that. They could do the experiments and the kids with experimental abilities shit on its own rather than half do it crammed into the rest of that season.

Coven is working for me cause the central theme of witchcraft leads to so much drama and story line twists but it is all focused on with rivalries it isn't all over the place its pretty tightly bound and thematically on point. I find that far more interesting they should be able to mine the rivalry, next Supreme drama easily without branching off into unrelated weirdness.

• Upvote 2

It was nice to see the transition and emotional journey Sister jude had. Season 2 for me had TOO much going on. They should have dropped the alien theme altogether if they are going to have the Exorcist lite demon possession AND the mass murder rape baby shit going on too. Its just too all over the place. They should have done aliens as a central theme in a full season dedicated to just that. They could do the experiments and the kids with experimental abilities shit on its own rather than half do it crammed into the rest of that season.

Coven is working for me cause the central theme of witchcraft leads to so much drama and story line twists but it is all focused on with rivalries it isn't all over the place its pretty tightly bound and thematically on point. I find that far more interesting they should be able to mine the rivalry, next Supreme drama easily without branching off into unrelated weirdness.

I agree, this season has been the best so far, so far.

• Upvote 1

I came here just to say that :lol: 2 season is less campish and darker than the other two to me. I LOVE it

I watched season 1 until the end and the last few episodes I just wnated the show to end, they weren't that great, season 2 was the shit,...the whole alien abduction was crazy tho