American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

I'm team #season2was2much, I think it would've been fine, maybe PERFECT without the aliens, it made it weird and complicated, the monsters in the woods too, 2 & 3 were more to point and tho had reaches weren't THAT far-fetched like aliens. Don't get me wrong I loved it but I was kinda ready for it to be over like 3 episodes before it was

Tonights episode SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYED

loved last nights episode. Highlights: Kyle going to town on Madison on that wall, Queenie and Lalaurie at the drive-thru, The Axeman describing how he plays the saxophone and Marie Laveau giving face at the end of the episode.

I rewinded that part :ph34r: "I want that cake cake cake" :w00t:

That scene where Fiona goes to Marie's salon to get her hair done and that whole conversation between them would work so well as a conversation between Madonna and Janet. I can just imagine Madonna saying that she is the hammer and Janet is the nail and Janet saying that everything she learned she learned from us and Madonna saying that she wishes she had Janets youth and beauty and Janet laughing in her face saying that Madonna could offer her a unicorn that shits hundred dollar bills, but she would never collaborate with her :asham: ...I don't know why I can imagine them in that scene, but I do...i got issues -_-:rolleyes:

1XDkQ4I.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

YASSSSSS. Fiona is such a bad bitch. When she picked up the cigarette and lit it pyrokinetically I got my life :excited: :excited:

She was sooo cunt on last nights episode. I LIVED for every moment she was on the screen. And YAS for Myrtle and her weave that she buys in bulk.

• Upvote 1

FINALLLY, they late as hell, have you seen season 1 and if yes did you like it?

(I'm finding most people that werent impressed with 1 were with 2, and folks like me that loved 1 thought 2 was good but tooooooo much, and everybody generally is LOVING this season)

I've seen most of season 1.. if not all of it.. I enjoyed it.. it was odd.. scary.. just good..

I wasn't impressed.. but I watched it all