American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

they could have left the aliens out, but the monsters in the woods served their purpose. I was here for them. I feel the first and second season are on the same level...I really cant decide which one I like more. I would say season one just for the fact that we got to see Dylan McDermott naked a lot of the times and he is so damn dreamy. I would also say season 2 just because of the 'Name Game' episode and how brilliantly that idea was conceived. The truth is I really cant choose, but since Im a voodoo whore...I will always say I like season 1 over season 2 because the first season had more sex and ghost sex.*kanye shrugs*

• Upvote 1

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SHIT........that whole last act............ma damn........I love this show....and this season in particular so much it fuckin HUITS!!! THAT WAS SOME GOOD SHIT, I didn't see that coming 1 bit, ugh now we gotta wait almost a fucking month for a new episode, but oh well, it's worth it, this was good enough to tide me over.

• Upvote 1

Yeap, and im glad that they are all short seasons, i hate it when a good show is dragged forever and ends up being useless in the end.

That's why i only cared for the first seasons of Lost and Prison break

yep season 2 was clearly better and the lessors here will deal :)

It's less campy... that alone should give you a hint