American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

I was entertained. It has a lot of man-candy and I do mean a lot. :wub: Gaga seems like a natural on screen and her little orgy left me hot and bothered. Anywho, I really missed this show, its nothing like it on television and I cannot wait to see how the season unfolds. That HOTEL is the real MVP of the show, its so lavish and grand and Miss Liz is gonna give me life every scene she is in. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Gaga did very well. The character is obviously tailored to her but she even went beyond that and like really disappeared into it. I think she's gonna do amazing.

As far as the show itself... Creepy but it's kinda messy so far. We'll see how it goes. 

• Upvote 1

Love me some Wes Bentley and love that Gaga isn't overplaying the character so that is very promising but I'm not too sure about the first episode.  I actually was a little taken aback with that rape scene.  As long as my Evan comes back is all I care for.....can't wait to see what his character will be about.  It seems like Season 1 and Season 3 were my favorites for sure!  Please bring Myrtle back! "Balenciaga!" Frances Conroy is the shit!  One of the best actresses.  She killed it as Ruth in Six Feet Under and Myrtle was one shady witch......she definitely needs to come back to "Hotel" if it's going to be my next favorite season of AHS.  From the credits in the beginning it seems the story will revolve around the 10 Commandments. 

As long as I get to see Evan's ass again I will be satisfied. 

• Upvote 2

Love me some Wes Bentley and love that Gaga isn't overplaying the character so that is very promising but I'm not too sure about the first episode.  I actually was a little taken aback with that rape scene.  As long as my Evan comes back is all I care for.....can't wait to see what his character will be about.  It seems like Season 1 and Season 3 were my favorites for sure!  Please bring Myrtle back! "Balenciaga!" Frances Conroy is the shit!  One of the best actresses.  She killed it as Ruth in Six Feet Under and Myrtle was one shady witch......she definitely needs to come back to "Hotel" if it's going to be my next favorite season of AHS.  From the credits in the beginning it seems the story will revolve around the 7 Deadly Sins. 

As long as I get to see Evan's ass again I will be satisfied. 

I adore Francis as well. She is vital to the shows success just like Jessica Lange. I just cant imagine this show without her.

And yes to seeing Evans ass again. That boy is smoking hot. Just seeing him with them flipper hands last season and how he turned that Tupperware party out, just gets me all hot and bothered.

• Upvote 1

I adore Francis as well. She is vital to the shows success just like Jessica Lange. I just cant imagine this show without her.

And yes to seeing Evans ass again. That boy is smoking hot. Just seeing him with them flipper hands last season and how he turned that Tupperware party out, just gets me all hot and bothered.

Frances Conroy is the ultimate consummate actress.  When I lived in Echo Park I would go the market in Silverlake and I would always see her there and she was so lovely.  She would say hello all the time if you happen to be picking fruit near her.

As far as Evan.....damn damn damn!  I haven't been this bothered by an actor in such a long time.  I just want Evan to ravage me and vice versa.  I would tell him to bite my neck first! And I'm celibate....going on 7 years this November!  Evan is some good ole cornfed big boy ass with them country ass big beauty pageant lips! And his eyes.....I swear I would jump him if I saw him in person and wrestle him. :lmao:

• Upvote 1