Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

I was just stating that I'm watching it. I wasn't recommending it to you

Community

Broad City (Hulu or Comedy Central)

stop getting defensive I was actually complimenting you, because you mentioned another great show, my comment was not in any way a reflection on you...it was me saying not my thing really, so I asked you if you had some other shows you like :)

stop getting defensive I was actually complimenting you, because you mentioned another great show, my comment was not in any way a reflection on you...it was me saying not my thing really, so I asked you if you had some other shows you like :)

It came off as defensive but i was really just confused

I haven't watched anything new or great since HOC

But my recommendations are Community, Broad City, and Amy Schmidt (Netflix original)

I'll throw in Grace & Frankie (Netflix exclusive)

It came off as defensive but i was really just confused

I haven't watched anything new or great since HOC

But my recommendations are Community, Broad City, and Amy Schmidt (Netflix original)

I'll throw in Grace & Frankie (Netflix exclusive)

geez its sooo many shows now :sigh:  I will probably check Grace & Frankie out since I keep Netflix

geez its sooo many shows now :sigh: I will probably check Grace & Frankie out since I keep Netflix

To give you a taste: it's about two couples whose marriage fell apart bc their husbands fell in love with each other. It's a weird subject that makes for interesting television. The actors are legendary. It's a dark humored show

• Upvote 1

"Orphan Black"  the premise is shaky at best because the chances of Sarah meeting her whatever at the moment her whatever does what she does is really a stretch.

anywho, I am now talking like a Brit, I find the show quite fetching indeed, the boyfriend looks wonderful naked, and could use a good shagging a bit :shifty:

Penny Dreadful on Showtime is super creepy this season.  I feel like I need to shower with holy water and read the old testament before bed.

Demons, and witches, and Frankenstein lusting over his corpses chiiiiiii

Penny-Dreadful2.gif

I love the gay stuff.....but they are behind...they ( creators) need to show ethnic people and what our lives are like...I'm tired of Netflix and two gay white dudes...Im sick of this one way street shit...cause I know that aint the whole story....not even close :coffee:

Penny Dreadful on Showtime is super creepy this season.  I feel like I need to shower with holy water and read the old testament before bed.

Demons, and witches, and Frankenstein lusting over his corpses chiiiiiii

Penny-Dreadful2.gif

I love the gay stuff.....but they are behind...they ( creators) need to show ethnic people and what our lives are like...I'm tired of Netflix and two gay white dudes...Im sick of this one way street shit...cause I know that aint the whole story....not even close :coffee: