Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

OMG I LOVVVVVVVVEEEE THAT SHOW I CANNNNOT wait for season 2, BU, You hopped on the right show, you gon love it, I can't wait to really chat it up with you about it...................................................CRAZY EYES IS MA BITCH I LIVVVVVE FOR THAT CHARACTER!

Ch well it proved one thing...I likes ma women. That scene in episode 1...when she gets out of the shower and looks at her roomie doing that thing to that woman. LORD.

Ch well it proved one thing...I likes ma women. That scene in episode 1...when she gets out of the shower and looks at her roomie doing that thing to that woman. LORD.

SAME HERE!!! I'm more attracted to Laura from That 70's show on here than when she was on there (for the most part in the later seasons her looks got MUCH better, same for Mila)

orange-is-the-new-black-alex.jpg

LOL Im gonna watch again as soon as they announce season 2 is out lol.

what show you folks watching?

Only 1 of the funniest new shows on Netflix Orange Is The New Black

oitnb.jpg

SAME HERE!!! I'm more attracted to Laura from That 70's show on here than when she was on there (for the most part in the later seasons her looks got MUCH better, same for Mila)

orange-is-the-new-black-alex.jpg

LOL Im gonna watch again as soon as they announce season 2 is out lol.

Only 1 of the funniest new shows on Netflix Orange Is The New Black

oitnb.jpg

YAS to it all!!

PS did you ever watch Taina? Is that girl who was like "You don't speak Spanish" from Taina?? Tainas aunt?

YAS to it all!!

PS did you ever watch Taina? Is that girl who was like "You don't speak Spanish" from Taina?? Tainas aunt?

Yea I used to love that show, I don't remember the aunt tho lol. I only learned recently that was LisaLisa who played her mom LOL

OOp I just googled you were right it's her, I LOVE her on Orange is the new black.

Yea I used to love that show, I don't remember the aunt tho lol. I only learned recently that was LisaLisa who played her mom LOL

OOp I just googled you were right it's her, I LOVE her on Orange is the new black.

YEs she was haha. Omg you only just learned that haha?? I stanned for that show.

I love her too! I don't think there's anyone I don't like actually!

Finally watching Scandal........gotta say..........I'm not that impressed, I'm only on episode 4 but this aint keepin me thus far, I LOVE Kerry, I love her character, I love her team, but it's just not really keeping my attention...even as I type this now, Im not pulling myself away from the Computer to watch, I'm doing the opposite to know what's up, I'm going to hope/assume its a "It gets better" things but as of now it's just not doing anything for me.

Tis why I'm picky when it comes to Drama, you gotta start heavy for me to be into you on jump, but hey Breaking Bad didn't really hold me until like the end of season 1. But that show was more up my ally, political dramas, not so much.