Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

LOL I'm liking it thus far, got some criticisms, but, as a whole (as I'm guessing I'm pretty close to the end) I'm enjoying it.

I enjoy that sort of film the same way I did Marvel whatever it was, just blow them up and shoot them up add special effects and there you have a movie with no plot nor point, just IMAX that bitch with some popcorn and enjoy the fireworks, thats all that is there.

I enjoy that sort of film the same way I did Marvel whatever it was, just blow them up and shoot them up add special effects and there you have a movie with no plot nor point, just IMAX that bitch with some popcorn and enjoy the fireworks, thats all that is there.

Well actually except for live action comic book movies like this and the marvel movies, Im generally not much of a action guy, unless the story/script is the bomb (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Machete). But I'm not really having a problem with this story.

My body is ready for the new season of The Haves and Have Nots. I literally watched the entire first season the week of Thanksgiving and I am sooo in love!

Candace Young is my girl! Wyatt (mmm), Jeffrey (yum), and Benny (YASS) are great eye candy!

6f37a518-7a1a-49fe-9a92-c12b06401aaa_zpsfb105d48.jpg

Ive been getting into Vampire Diaries thanks to my good friend Netflix. I love me some Bonnie Bennet and her voodoo expression. Its a cute show, a knock off of Buffy, but cute.

It stops being good by the end of season 2. :sigh:

It had so much potential too. But it just got too crazy too fast. They killed off way to many important characters.

But truth be told, the best show on the CW that no one watches is Nikita. :w00t:

• Upvote 1

shit....theres another one I forgot the name one of the member here knows....give me a second to think ...oh immortalseed

Yeah I'm a member there but nobody ever seeds the old shows and I don't know the rules about asking for re-seeds.

I live by Kickasstorrents.

Question for the Brits, have any of you seen the British Shameless? I hear that's on season 11. If yes is it worth checking out? I was HOUNDED by my fam & friends to get on the U.S. version, and it SLAYYYS. I think after the new season I'll check out some of the U.K version lol

:D Thanks!

Question for the Brits, have any of you seen the British Shameless? I hear that's on season 11. If yes is it worth checking out? I was HOUNDED by my fam & friends to get on the U.S. version, and it SLAYYYS. I think after the new season I'll check out some of the U.K version lol

Never watched it but apparently it is very good.

Yea I'm on season 3 now.......again I HIGHLY recommend this show (the U.S. version I'm speaking of), like the twists and turns and it goes dark sometimes it's just ridiculously entertaining and addictive.

And Bu..........it very much has eye candy lol, all around.

Never seen it but I've heard people praising it to the 7 heavens and creating an 8 heaven just for it.

• Upvote 1

I'm watching Orange Is The New Black because I always wanted to check it out but never got around to it. I saw Jarryls post and thought let's go check it out.

tumblr_inline_mhoaofUsE81qz4rgp.gif

Life received and I'm only on episode 2.

PattiBitchYouDoneTouchedMaSoul-vi.gif

OMG I LOVVVVVVVVEEEE THAT SHOW I CANNNNOT wait for season 2, BU, You hopped on the right show, you gon love it, I can't wait to really chat it up with you about it...................................................CRAZY EYES IS MA BITCH I LIVVVVVE FOR THAT CHARACTER!

PattiAndImDonePatti-vi.gif?1388657446