- WWE WRESTLEMANIA XXX - Official Thread

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

STAMFORD, Conn. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 streaming network, will launch live in the U.S. on Monday, February 24, featuring all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events – including WrestleMania – valued at more than $600 per year for $9.99 per month with a 6-month commitment. WWE Network will also include groundbreaking original programming, reality shows, documentaries, classic matches and more than 1,500 hours of video on demand at launch.

Fans can subscribe to WWE Network beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 24, at WWE.com, and for a limited time will be offered a free one week trial. WWE Network, the first 24/7 network delivered directly to fans through over-the-top digital distribution, will be available on desktops and laptops via WWE.com. WWE Network will also be available through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation 3 and Sony PlayStation 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer.

“Today is a historic day for WWE as we transform and reimagine how we deliver our premium live content and 24/7 programming directly to our fans around the world,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman & Chief Executive Officer. “WWE Network will provide transformative growth for our company and unprecedented value for our fans.”

WWE Network will also offer fans a revolutionary second screen experience for all original programming and live events via the WWE App, similar to the interactive fan experience currently available for flagship TV programs Raw and SmackDown.

tumblr_lqja2wJrWB1qf164a_zps61647264.gif

I don't have a dog and that's a bold face lie when people actually don't do their homework :umm:

The fact you knew those topics, aside from Paris which is easy to link to me, shows that you did your research. I don't make threads as often as I used to so you obviously did some digging. Hence, I'm flattered. :)

The fact you knew those topics, aside from Paris which is easy to link to me, shows that you did your research. I don't make threads as often as I used to so you obviously did some digging. Hence, I'm flattered. :)

You shouldn't be.. It's not 1914... Pulling a blade a grass.. That's how much I had to dig for that information

Plus I have to do my research before posting :wub:

Ric Flair has arrest warrant in North Carolina

The agent for WWE superstar and current 49ers fan Ric Flair said this week that her client would not be attending this weekend's game between San Francisco and Carolina because of death theats from Panthers fans.

Flair, a long time Panthers season ticket holder, visited the 49ers and vowed support for them prior to last weekend's Wild Card clash in Green Bay, prompting the reported threats.

“We know fans are passionate about their teams, but some of the choice language we have been receiving is scaring off our interns,” said agent Melinda Morris Zanoni.

Turns out, there's another good reason for Flair not show up to the game at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday. The Charlotte Business journal is reporting Flair has an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Meckelnburg County:

Considering the fact that Flair (real name: Richard Fliehr) has an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Mecklenburg County, he might want to think twice before tackling a playoff visit. On July 3, Mecklenburg District Court Judge Christy T. Mann signed an order for the arrest of one Richard Fliehr on contempt of court violations. Legal documents show the former wrestler failed to meet the terms of a June 18 order. That order called for the wrestler to pay $32,352.51 in unpaid post-separation support and legal fees by 5 p.m. on June 27 and maintain support of his estranged spouse’s car lease and insurance and health insurance, documents show.

Wooooo!

As Field of Teams reporter Casey Pratt notes, "The retired wrestler’s money problems have been documented and he’d likely do a speech for any professional team that pays the right price."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/ric-flair-has-arrest-warrant-north-carolina

• Upvote 1