HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAME/NORM!!!!

jarrylf

Without a single doubt, our forums most controversial member, who seems rough around the edges, but I think as many like myself find ourselves on common ground with him a few too many times, grow to see he's really a good guy, I like em, he pushes me to be up on ma shit, to go hard or go home, and make any thread start poppin, while still maintaining a mutual respect for each other. I've argued/debated with alot of members here, and other forum's but without a single doubt my greatest challenger is GAME lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you sir, I am really wishing you a Janet, P!nk, John, Justin( :sigh: ), Bruno Great 1 ! :yahoo:

I still have him on ignore but depending on what we're talking about in threads i'll view his response but since it's his birthday i'll take him off lol. Happy Birthday Game :)

Any booty would look good with perfectly lighting and captured from a decent angle. -_-

Either way, no... Is that a body double? lol

Not flat ones, there are too many asses that would look much betta in hollywood if that was just the lighting dear

and this should answer that, his face is in nearly every shot of that ass (he shows it like 5 times), but either way we already know you like hood booty's lol. Leo's aint that, but it sho as hell aint flat.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-naked-in-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-2.jpg

Not flat ones, there are too many asses that would look much betta in hollywood if that was just the lighting dear

and this should answer that, his face is in nearly every shot of that ass (he shows it like 5 times), but either way we already know you like hood booty's lol. Leo's aint that, but it sho as hell aint flat.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-naked-in-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-2.jpg

The difference angles make! This is what I'm talking about. That is a flat booty, Jarryl! lol I'm sorry -_-

You know me (I love phat cakes and thick thighs). Leo just isn't my cup of tea... or, in this instance, my preferred dessert item. -_- lol

He's arching his back

#CLOCKED

Last time I'll agree with you though. :rolleyes: