Official "Sleepy Hollow" thread

JoeJoe

ive always been here of Ichabod Crane and his headless adventures. Love that they have a woman of color as the female lead on a supernatural themed show. That's pretty unheard of these days.

Yes I was so surprised and I was a little worried that people wouldn't watch because of that but it's great this world has come a long way. It's one of Fox's highest rated shows. OMG the 2hr season finale was fuckin' bomb. Entertainment Weekly said it was one of the best series finales in tv history
  • Upvote 1

I love this show!!! :w00t:

Necole Behari is that BITCH! And she hella PHYNE! :yep:

yeah I always look at her while watching the show and think "Man she's a pretty brown skinned black girl." Suck we gotta wait til October. I will say that this show scares me at times with the monsters n shit. I love how they bring mythical creatures to life and the special effect I love them. Especially when they opened the door to purgatory. That looked cool as hell

She used to date my husband Michael Fassbender

Oh she like her some white boys huh? lol. Dating the Master of Magnetism Magneto

:o :o

nnnnn..Not her getting all that big dick inside her. I ain't mad. -_-

How you know he got a big one. Y'all can turn stuff so stank sometimes smh

I watched about the first 5 episodes. I liked it just didn't have time to keep up with it weekly. I think ill download the rest to watch on a plane sometime

*ignores Games comment since he obviously hasn't watched therefore can't judge* Yeah you should it gets better and better. just go to videobull

For an entire page people were talking about how sexy an actor is

Now go to scandal.. AHS...

And the one person who actually liked the show... can't be bothered :lol:

There's more than one person who watched the show so try getting a hobby. You don't watch it but yet you're perched in the "Sleepy Hollow" thread. Does that make sense? Nah. IDC if they were talking about how sexy an actor is. It's still an actor on the show so um yeah try again. They do the same with Scandal and AHS. You fail once again