Official "Sleepy Hollow" thread

JoeJoe

There's more than one person who watched the show so try getting a hobby. You don't watch it but yet you're perched in the "Sleepy Hollow" thread. Does that make sense? Nah. IDC if they were talking about how sexy an actor is. It's still an actor on the show so um yeah try again. They do the same with Scandal and AHS. You fail once again

I was curious if I should watch the show.. I came into this thread with an open mind... That's how I got into AHS...

On page one?

:coffee: no

I was curious if I should watch the show.. I came into this thread with an open mind... That's how I got into AHS...

On page one?

http://planetjanet.i...r-story-thread/

http://planetjanet.i...ead-on-scandal/

:coffee: no

who cares what page it's on? Does that really make a difference? :mellow: You haven't watched the show so still your opinion doesn't matter. All those in the thread who watched it liked it

who cares what page it's on? Does that really make a difference? :mellow: You haven't watched the show so still your opinion doesn't matter. All those in the thread who watched it liked it

1) It makes every bit of difference...

2) I don't think I offered my opinion..

3) I came into this thread FOR an opinion..

4) Besides Hoyboy and You... They like it for the wrong reasons..

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know if anybody watched the last episode but I'm officially done with this show.  

Yup I saw #SleepyHollow trending on twitter last night and I clicked on the hashtag and saw why. Everybody's pissed and have been bashing and tweeting the show and writers. I know i'm done with it too. They better fix that shit or face cancellation. Actually they gonna be facing cancellation anyway. They just lost hundreds of thousands of viewers.

Yup I saw #SleepyHollow trending on twitter last night and I clicked on the hashtag and saw why. Everybody's pissed and have been bashing and tweeting the show and writers. I know i'm done with it too. They better fix that shit or face cancellation. Actually they gonna be facing cancellation anyway. They just lost hundreds of thousands of viewers.

The show stopped making sense halfway through Season 2 but I hung in there because Abbie Mills is one of my favorite characters ever and the Witnesses had amazing chemistry. I was waiting for them to take it to the next level. They way Abbie went out pissed me the hell off. This season had the worst villain. They were already struggling with ratings. I'm sure it's going to be even worse if they're renewed next season. Just embarrassing writing. I don't use Twitter but I almost did to drag the hell outta the writers. 

The show stopped making sense halfway through Season 2 but I hung in there because Abbie Mills is one of my favorite characters ever and the Witnesses had amazing chemistry. I was waiting for them to take it to the next level. They way Abbie went out pissed me the hell off. This season had the worst villain. They were already struggling with ratings. I'm sure it's going to be even worse if they're renewed next season. Just embarrassing writing. I don't use Twitter but I almost did to drag the hell outta the writers. 

Yeah season 2 had me like "Um where the fuck are they trying to go with this?" Even if they do get renewed it's gonna get cancelled asap because of what just happened. Viewers won't even be tuning in.

• Upvote 1

Yeah season 2 had me like "Um where the fuck are they trying to go with this?" Even if they do get renewed it's gonna get cancelled asap because of what just happened. Viewers won't even be tuning in.

If it's renewed their budget is going to look even worse than it did this season. If this is the end it should've been both of them. That was how they set it up in the first place. Just a hot mess all around. 

I can't figure out if she was written out or if Nicole Beharie left the show; I loved her. She's a beautiful and very talented actress. If they do get renewed, they better do everything they can to get her back on that show, cut the episodes back down to 13 or 15, and tighten the story back up.