Happy Birthday JoeJoe

bu.

I hope you have a great day!

2013JoesBirthdayCake.jpg

Awe I love this pic thanks! I don't like chocolate cake tho. Everybody's hittin me up on facebook and texting like crazy today. I love the love lol

He'll be a week late responding..but Happy bday JoeJoe. :wub:

Let's not "Red" but Thanks lol

Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Thanks Reyna!!! :cheers:

Happy Birthday Brown Skin..

Thanks Night Light

Happy B'Day Joe! :D

Thanks Twisted B)

happy birthday sugah!

Thanks I appreciate it >_<

Happy Bday Joe ^_^

Thank ya very much

Happy Birthday Joe

Thanks Bailey!
  • Upvote 1

Awe I love this pic thanks! I don't like chocolate cake tho. Everybody's hittin me up on facebook and texting like crazy today. I love the love lol

No problem. Haha my bad :asham:. Glad you're feeling the love. You got anything special planned?

Happy birthday!

Thanks God

Happy Birthday, I guess. :rolleyes:

You're lucky it's my bday so i'll keep being nice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!!

Thanks Jarryl!!!

tumblr_m4e6rn4E3S1rtde5to2_250_zps243afe73.gif

Ummm I think you missed someone

nah I didn't lol I reached the maximum number of quotes

No problem. Haha my bad :asham:. Glad you're feeling the love. You got anything special planned?

today not really. I'm just sitting back chillin'. Went to the gym this morning. One of my homeboys Luis just dropped me off a bottle of vodka before he went to work and a few other friends hit me up to hang out later. I'm celebrating my bday this weekend when me and a few friends take a trip to the state capital which is Sacramento, CA which they all know is my party city. Anyway Saturday we're all driving down there which is only about an hour and 10 mins, and we're renting a hotel and going out to dinner and then hitting up the bars and then we gonna hit the club and turn up lol

Happy birthday Mr deep voice ;)

Thanks Selina!!!

Happy Birthday HoeHoe!!!

o6iexh.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

HoeHoe shaded you on his birthday!!! :excited:

No I didn't trick. I guess I quoted too many people earlier and it wouldn't let me post so I had to delete a few of them :rolleyes: Looks like we gonna have to get you a tutor so you can learn to spell my name the right way.

No I didn't trick. I guess I quoted too many people earlier and it wouldn't let me post so I had to delete a few of them :rolleyes: Looks like we gonna have to get you a tutor so you can learn to spell my name the right way.

HoeHoe, I spelled your name correctly! Don't think you can come for me just because it's your birthday. I will still drag you on your birthday! :umm:

HoeHoe, I spelled your name correctly! Don't think you can come for me just because it's your birthday. I will still drag you on your birthday! :umm:

You ain't gon' never learn. Maybe you need to check out Austin's timeline and see what happened when he tried to come for me on my bday earlier today :)