Let It Go!

Kim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Am I the only person to find Frozen to be overrated? The movie was good but not the way people are raving. "Let it Go" is a cute song but "Defying Gravity" is better.

No you're not, I like the movie alot, even love certain things but I don't think the movie deserves all the praise its getting like it re-invented the wheel

• Upvote 1

No you're not, I like the movie alot, even love certain things but I don't think the movie deserves all the praise its getting like it re-invented the wheel

This. "Let It Go" and Idina are all I really, really love about it. Other than that, it's just likable and cute. I don't love it more than any other Disney movie. Not even of the last few years or so.

• Upvote 1

This. "Let It Go" and Idina are all I really, really love about it. Other than that, it's just likable and cute. I don't love it more than any other Disney movie. Not even of the last few years or so.

YES, to be quite honest I love Princess & The Frog more than most of the newer movies, I just love that it was done in traditional animation, I loved most of the songs, and I loved just about all of the characters/voice overs.